Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Why are injuries so out of control? 5th injury on the 4th day of the season. On top it's always the good players (and regularly the same one). I've been forced to buy red packs because I simply don't have funds or lack of sense to buy 5 players for the same position. This is frustrating! Wasting tokens on health packs when there are much more interesting things to do with them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Vent Thread #2-injuries.jpg   The Vent Thread #2-injuries2.jpg  
    Marco De Bortolis likes this.

Rookie
    Maybe your physical and mental are too low.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Seriously just too much injuries in the game.. just had 2 injuries in yesterdays game but luckily both of them were my bench warmers as i kept my main players for cup matches.. and yet another 2 injuries earlier and both of them are my main player for defence and midfield. My players are all superb morale and i kept their condition at 90+% before each game.. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Teoh View Post
    Seriously just too much injuries in the game.. just had 2 injuries in yesterdays game but luckily both of them were my bench warmers as i kept my main players for cup matches.. and yet another 2 injuries earlier and both of them are my main player for defence and midfield. My players are all superb morale and i kept their condition at 90+% before each game.. sigh
    not even pressing the whole pitch and the team is always on Normal tackling.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Duffy View Post
    Maybe your physical and mental are too low.
    My physical and mental are as high as my other stats, if not slightly higher. On top I always keep condition and morale as high as possible, and never train more using green packs. There is definitely no reason to get so many injuries that I am aware of.

AHA i've searched online for a forum for this annoying game just so i can have a rant!
    Why oh why do teams owned by players who aren't even active, dont have a full top eleven picked and are randomly filled by computer AI, who have ratings between 12-14* beat my 18* team... they have midfielders playing defence, goalkeepers playing midfield and all this other BS... from what i have seen... as long as you play 4-5-1 then you will beat most people... what a load of crap!

So i'm gonna try this 4-5-1 approach with players out of position and test the theory...
    cracicot and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Keep us posted.

Apprentice
    I know this game was a bit unrealistic but with each passing day I find the results to be more ridiculous...
    League match 1 - lost to a better team so no issues at all
    Match 2 - lost to a team with an illegal formation
    Match 3 - lost to a team inspite of dominating him throughout the game
    Match 4 - Drew against the last ranked team (who scored none and conceded 17 in just 3 league games) inspite of the mammoth possession
    I can't wait for tomorrow to see what's in store for my next league game
    Last edited by Jubran Afridi; 10-25-2013 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Typo error

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Are you making it further in Cup? How about CL? 2 matches a day season grind can cause injuries. Training on top of that can cause injuries, and playing against teams using hard tackle on a crappy pitch at theirs can also make ouchies.
    This seems like a reasonable argument, I'm still dubious tho. I've won CL every season I've played it. According to the game when a player has low condition he is more likely to get injured. I have often ran players into the ground, taking them all the way down to zero condition. I've done it in all 5 seasons, with many players, yet in all that time I've had precisely one injury from this. Yet almost all of my injuries come when my players have superb condition. This is not logical.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Rookie
    I wish the game would stop giving me central midfielder youth players. I got another 2 again. Almost every youth player I've had has been a central midfielder. it's not like I even need players for that position. You'd think the game would cater somewhat to the needs of your squad.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast