Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: I know I sound stupid but...

I know I sound stupid but...

Hey guys I'm new around here and have a few questions that you will probably laugh at , but anyway.

1. On the competiton screen it has League level 1 with my team being first, does that mean I now go up to the 2nd level or then what happens next?

2. How do you get into the Champions League?

3. When is the best time to buy players and what do you look for when you buy?

Any help would be awesome.

1. You get new levels when you promote. i.e. are in top7 in your league.
    2. to finish in top 4 in your league
    3. if you do not buy tokens wait for 3-4 or more days after each season starts. buy old players like 24-25 or more. there are many bids on young players.

yes well after the season has finished and if you're in the first 7 you will move up to league 2 and first 4 will qualify for the champions league but have a look at rules & prizes next to standings and matches on your league

I really can't answer that question cause there's lots of different servers so i guess anytime just keep a look out when you can and look for young fast trainers which are those players that are young but with bigger value than another same player .

I always look for a nice young quality player with lots of value cause it means he's a talent and will train good , but you also need some experience in your squad so don't get a full squad of 19 and 20 year olds because you won't have any maturity and experience is needed so i always get 1 or 2 experienced players to help my squad

Good Luck
    Cat Harrison and Jll02 like this.
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

Ok thanks a lot guys for the help.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Alexandre Cruz View Post
    yes well after the season has finished and if you're in the first 7 you will move up to league 2 and first 4 will qualify for the champions league but have a look at rules & prizes next to standings and matches on your league

I really can't answer that question cause there's lots of different servers so i guess anytime just keep a look out when you can and look for young fast trainers which are those players that are young but with bigger value than another same player .

I always look for a nice young quality player with lots of value cause it means he's a talent and will train good , but you also need some experience in your squad so don't get a full squad of 19 and 20 year olds because you won't have any maturity and experience is needed so i always get 1 or 2 experienced players to help my squad

Good Luck
    Where do you get that experience makes a difference?
    Please advise.

I think 2-3 hours after the season day change on normal season days, look for NGE gens, they are better than human-owned players, they look new and usually have better performances...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Where do you get that experience makes a difference?
    Please advise.
    Where do i get that experience ? Well you have a player that's 20 years old and has been playing let's say for 2-3 years then you get a 28 year old player and you will see the difference ...I realised my two 27 year old players one DC and another is MC get better ratings than any other player when i put them on my starting eleven and not to mention last final which i used my oldest players and got away with a victory i wasn't expecting so yeh i might be wrong but a few old players in your squad won't kill ya .
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Alexandre Cruz View Post
    Where do i get that experience ? Well you have a player that's 20 years old and has been playing let's say for 2-3 years then you get a 28 year old player and you will see the difference ...I realised my two 27 year old players one DC and another is MC get better ratings than any other player when i put them on my starting eleven and not to mention last final which i used my oldest players and got away with a victory i wasn't expecting so yeh i might be wrong but a few old players in your squad won't kill ya .
    That's because all is programming, so quality is not = guarantee of something and thats = you can have a 30yo player effective cos is well programmed, at same time you can have youngers not effective.
    programming/programming/programming LOL
    remember that this game, create all types of players so in all the sense is the same, you can waste 50 tokens for a scout and can work well, or don't.
    So, nope, is not the age exactly, that's more long to explain

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    That's because all is programming, so quality is not = guarantee of something and thats = you can have a 30yo player effective cos is well programmed, at same time you can have youngers not effective.
    programming/programming/programming LOL
    remember that this game, create all types of players so in all the sense is the same, you can waste 50 tokens for a scout and can work well, or don't.
    So, nope, is not the age exactly, that's more long to explain
    How about you prove that is not the age ?! Not even quality in this game counts it's what the game engine wants and i like to use a few experienced players.. makes me more relaxed and also more confident so i don't see a problem and i don't understand how you can say age "doesn't really make a difference" when nothing in this game makes a difference.
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Ooh I dunno if I wanna get my fingers burned in this heated debate, but I will jump in.

I like older players too, mixed in with the younger guys. I don't know if it is age, games played, or their attributes already being where they work in your team, or what.. but it doesn't hurt at all to have older guys. They seem to have steadier ratings (at least for me) and if you can count on a guy to always give you a 7 or 8 rating performance, that can give you more confidence. Also too they can be a good value of $ for Quality, if you are trying to build your budget can be a great choice to buy.
    littledude072 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast