Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

The Vent Thread #2

Due to the large influx of rant threads and it getting in the way of regular discussion, we are going to direct all non-constructive criticism in this thread.

Top Eleven can be very engaging and nobody likes to lose. Since even negative feedback is feedback, we don't want to take away people's ability to voice their thoughts. However, as people have recently taken this a bit too far, and regular discussion is suffering, we'll attempt something new and see how it goes.

Feel free to use this thread as a means to vent about something that happened in Top Eleven, but do not insult other players or groups.

If new threads still pop-up, they will be locked. Feel free to direct people here instead.

For those those who wish to offer ideas, suggestion, or constructive feedback, the rest of the forum offers enough opportunity to do so.

The old topic: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html

I'll start first:

All tokens I earn go to waste because I lose 9/10 auctions on my server. It's impossible for me to get new players.

Note: If you had a bad result you can also search for an answer here: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...post-here.html
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 12-04-2013 at 04:11 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Maybe if Nordeus done things properly and fixed the flaws or done the things they said they would there would be alot less rants.
    Last edited by BigB79; 10-24-2013 at 10:57 PM.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Banned
    I guess the vent thread 1 was closed because reached too many pages... that's bad for Nordeus, bad publicity.... better to hide what is wrong...
    thon, MadbullJT and Ibrahim Hani like this.

Banned
    Close this topic and start Vent #3. Why not? You closed the last one for no reason at all. close this one. just for fun.
    CarlTaut and thon like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    I guess the vent thread 1 was closed because reached too many pages... that's bad for Nordeus, bad publicity.... better to hide what is wrong...
    Nordeus won't mind it. At least they r good at something. They r the best at receiving complaints and are even better at ignoring them.

it has gotten a bit overboard

hey MDKII if youre reading this could you give the forum staff more info to go on? itd be better if they could at least give info about how things work, whats being developed and stuff
    of course if they have no info thingsll just be set on a loop like this
    user: ask info/suggestion
    staff: no info
    u: a bit aggressive
    s: moderate
    u: more aggressive
    s: lock

yeah, loops arent that great, especially like this
    cracicot likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    it has gotten a bit overboard

hey MDKII if youre reading this could you give the forum staff more info to go on? itd be better if they could at least give info about how things work, whats being developed and stuff
    of course if they have no info thingsll just be set on a loop like this
    user: ask info/suggestion
    staff: no info
    u: a bit aggressive
    s: moderate
    u: more aggressive
    s: lock

yeah, loops arent that great, especially like this
    Forget it...they rather keep on backing up the "bad guys" believing they do the right thing. How twisted some thoughts can be...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Forget it...they rather keep on backing up the "bad guys" believing they do the right thing. How twisted some thoughts can be...
    Can you elaborate on that, because I am not sure what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Due to the large influx of rant threads and it getting in the way of regular discussion, we are going to direct all non-constructive criticism in this thread.

I'll start first:

All tokens I earn go to waste because I lose 9/10 auctions on my server. It's impossible for me to get new players.
    LOL well MR Pricop hun I just got 2 new 5 star players for 3 tokens each PM me and I'll teach you how to do it pmsl

My vent is the like button lol I,ve just liked your post but it's confusing sometimes did I like it because you lost tokens ???? see what I mean it can make a girl paranoid lol

maybe there should be a agree or a ahhh sorry hun button ???

just saying ...

Addicted
    why do we close and immediatly after open a new, exact same thread?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast