Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Im starting to think we live in North Korea with all the crap sensorship. They seem to give out warnings and infractions and bans and the like for the smallest of things.

That's just my opinion but what do I know?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    TypTex, i think what happened to your posts was because they were in a *thread* that got moderated, perhaps not necessarily because of what you said.
    Don't feel like big bro is watching you, ok? I think you just had bad luck there. So long as people try to stay within the rules, it's fine.
    TypTex likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    TypTex, i think what happened to your posts was because they were in a *thread* that got moderated, perhaps not necessarily because of what you said.
    Don't feel like big bro is watching you, ok? I think you just had bad luck there. So long as people try to stay within the rules, it's fine.
    Thanks for the reply and trying to clear that matter up ).
    It was actually what happened next that annoyed me a wee little bit ..... but that was yesterday ... today is today ... I've won both my games and I'm all happy (for once).

I'll go back to my initial reason for registering on the forum which is to moan about this game ... and really I am enjoying playing TE .. I think .. sometimes .. maybe ... ish ...

and of course I'll try now to stay within the rules of the forum ... which I admit I hadn't read fully when I joined.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Getting worse and worse

And again a F**king discrease in this worthless game. Untill now nothing has changed so these g*y makers of this game don't care at all. How is it possible to get in the same second I score I get a goal against (twice)??
    Now I loose as well from better and weaker teams while similair teams with similair tactics win their games?/

Strange policy....

Congratiolations I almost quit this game

Like promise seeing nothing changed, i decided to leave this game to play Fm2014 and i will never come back . It was just a waste of time.

Rookie
    The Vent Thread #2-untitled.jpg

4 injuries in 24 hours. When was the last time it happened in real life?

invest more and lost more
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	14770

4 injuries in 24 hours. When was the last time it happened in real life?
    2000 B.C I think..........

Rookie

7 injuries in 24 hours?!!!

What's happening to my team right now unbelievable. Another 3 players were injured in 1 single game!
    That's total 7 injuries in 24 hours... I can't believe THIS:
    The Vent Thread #2-untitled2.jpg

Dreamer
    aghhhhhhhhhhh.........

So my team, which has been alright this season picked today to turn into a pile of c**p. They've been hinting at it for a while now .. but today .. d@mn it ... overpaid, over rated, lazy feckers .. the lot of em.

I'm blaming my (used to be) star left mid, who's been playing like a donkey for the last few matches now and today he excelled in rubbishness ... got himself a 4 rating .. 1 for every goal we lost by I think. My centre mid captain got himself sent off (yet again). My star striker (and I say star as he's the only one on the team the can actually score a goal, sometimes, if he can be bothered) got himself injured in the first 5 minutes. My replacement striker, to be fair to him, was the only player who played as I expected him too .. he did fe*k all, all match, as usual. I think my goalkeeper only earned his skill point from all the exercise he got picking the ball out of the net.

I'm seriously considering using all my tokens (gained from watching endless videos .. anyone else sick of that bloke from the washing powder commercial?) to get a bank loan so I can afford to sack the lot of em.

Who'd be a football manager eh.........
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-29-2014 at 01:11 AM.

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast