Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

i actually read through these
    its pains me as an ex modder to see these ignored. sure there are some cheeky counter attack goals when the weaker team only had 1 shot on target and scored, but there are games when the weaker team sets an illegal formation/missing/injured/out of positions players when the stronger team should win. i can take it if they rarely happen, but not a few times per season because thats far from what happens IRL. well ATM there are 2 people from nordeus (MDKII and suarez77) and im hoping the rest of nordeus actually read through these because these are legit complaints from players. i wouldnt be surprised if nordeus employees actually vented through here and whatnot
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

"Please use the Vent thread for these kind of posts. Thread locked."
    This is what MDKII gave my thread. Well, so, here is my post which was there and here is the link to the locked thread. Let's continue the discussion here. Now let's see how much audience I get HERE(No one will listen to whatiI write here, not even MDKII). So MDKII, I feel, this thread is then one that should be locked, as the problems people bring here r never resolved and r never listened too. This makes the thread the most unproductive thread on this forums!!!!!!! But, why will u listen??? All u want happens. All Nordeus want happens. As all they want is money and they get it. They don't care to listen to complaints so they don't as all the rants are put up in this one single thread which is never read!!!!!!!
    Anyways, here is that thread, read and continue here(which I am sure no one will, after all this is the Vent Thread)-

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-recently.html

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    "Please use the Vent thread for these kind of posts. Thread locked."
    This is what MDKII gave my thread. Well, so, here is my post which was there and here is the link to the locked thread. Let's continue the discussion here. Now let's see how much audience I get HERE(No one will listen to whatiI write here, not even MDKII). So MDKII, I feel, this thread is then one that should be locked, as the problems people bring here r never resolved and r never listened too. This makes the thread the most unproductive thread on this forums!!!!!!! But, why will u listen??? All u want happens. All Nordeus want happens. As all they want is money and they get it. They don't care to listen to complaints so they don't as all the rants are put up in this one single thread which is never read!!!!!!!
    Anyways, here is that thread, read and continue here(which I am sure no one will, after all this is the Vent Thread)-

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-recently.html
    This thread is for nonconstructive criticism, which isn't the same baseless criticism. Constructive criticism is something we can work with, where you address a specific issue and discuss it with other members and where others can chip in and give their views. That way, we have something to work with when we view the thread.

If you want to quit, that's absolutely fine and I am sure you have your own reasons, but a thread that starts with "I quit" in large letters and which is named that way isn't about discussion, it's about you exclaiming that you are leaving and that it's about you and your dislike for the game. This thread is for those kind of posts, where there is no room for discussion. We don't want to censor people's thoughts and opinions, but it's easier to manage a thread like this instead of having the forum spammed with new threads whenever someone gets a result that they aren't happy with. That way, we have one source to go to when we want to look into what frustrates our players and what we can address, instead of digging through the forums for individual complaints.

We never said complaints in this thread weren't valid, but they don't have room for discussion and they don't encourage discussion.

Nordeus don't really give a f!@k about players complaints, Hence why there is a vent thread and close anything thats negative off in the forum, and also they have to close the original vent thread because of the vast number of users that have issued complaints.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-14-2013 at 03:24 AM.
    Saransh Vatsa, CarlTaut and Orbea like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Constructive criticism is something we can work with, where you address a specific issue and discuss it with other members and where others can chip in and give their views. That way, we have something to work with when we view the thread.
    If this is ur point then i guess i should tell u that we were basically kinda discussingnabout end of season trolls which have bugged my game for 5 seasons. Just because it started with 'I QUIT' in capitals u close the thread without reading the matter in it. I wrote in on of my posts in that thread that it. should be kept on topic and that Cracicot topic shouldn't be discussed there. I stated that i didn't want that thread closed as ianted to continue discussion there but what i did not want happened as it has always been happening in the game and now on the forums.
    but it's easier to manage a thread like this instead of having the forum spammed with new threads whenever someone gets a result that they aren't happy with.
    Yes of source it is easier to manage such a thread as there is nothing to manage at all. U rarely even visit here for God's sake!!!!! And nor does any other dev of Nordeus.

Apprentice
    A single thread isn't enough to house all the complaints. If we are to keep the general section clean of our negative comments, a new forum section should be opened. Perhaps it can be called Criticism, or Complaints, or whatever name you feel has a more positive sound. Placing all our complaints under a vent thread only makes us feel that we aren't being heard.
    littledude072 likes this.

This thread is for nonconstructive criticism, which isn't the same baseless criticism. Constructive criticism is something we can work with, where you address a specific issue and discuss it with other members and where others can chip in and give their views. That way, we have something to work with when we view the thread.

If you want to quit, that's absolutely fine and I am sure you have your own reasons, but a thread that starts with "I quit" in large letters and which is named that way isn't about discussion, it's about you exclaiming that you are leaving and that it's about you and your dislike for the game. This thread is for those kind of posts, where there is no room for discussion. We don't want to censor people's thoughts and opinions, but it's easier to manage a thread like this instead of having the forum spammed with new threads whenever someone gets a result that they aren't happy with. That way, we have one source to go to when we want to look into what frustrates our players and what we can address, instead of digging through the forums for individual complaints.

We never said complaints in this thread weren't valid, but they don't have room for discussion and they don't encourage discussion.
    So basically your saying you want everyone to complain in this thread so you don't have to bother your arse reading the complaints that you know you can't deal with?

Come on now don't give us all this crap that you want constructive criticism threads so Nordeus can work with it...what a load of crap...do you think we all zip up the back?!!!
    DiZZee likes this.

Why can't we have forums in game. I really don't understand why we have no way to communicate in game. 💩

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think one reason (besides bandwidth) would be that there would be no way at all to moderate it. (Having played on XBox with chat, and been called all sorts of things.. yeah I think moderation is needed..)
    littledude072 and roni like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. ☻ Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think one reason (besides bandwidth) would be that there would be no way at all to moderate it. (Having played on XBox with chat, and been called all sorts of things.. yeah I think moderation is needed..)
    I saw a bad word
    give a f!@k about players complaints
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-14-2013 at 03:24 AM.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast