Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I have almost always been the "better" team, yet I do not get these injuries. There is for sure some sort of roll of the dice for weaker teams to have a chance, but I don't think it is through injuries.
    p.s. I never use the easy tackling except in friendlies.
    Well Cat I'm sorry I don't agree. I've just had another 2 games with another 3 injuries, all to my 3 of 4 central midfielders. How can they justify crippling 3 central midfielders in 2 games other than to level the playing field. I will be without them now for 3,5 and 11 days respectfully. Do your worst and give me an explanation on this one!!!!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I have almost always been the "better" team, yet I do not get these injuries. There is for sure some sort of roll of the dice for weaker teams to have a chance, but I don't think it is through injuries.
    p.s. I never use the easy tackling except in friendlies.
    P.s it doesn't matter if you use easy, normal or hard tackling the stats still come up more or less the same. I've tried it with 3 teams, 1 on easy, 1 on normal and 1 on hard. All stats are very similar with injuries, yellows and reds very similar!!!!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Can you show me a screenshot of the attribute of one of the guys that is always getting injured? like this The Vent Thread #2-1.jpg I am seriously curious why I seem to not have such problems, I have said before I think the phys/mental column has much to do with injury, along with using arrows, having nice facilities... but of course you cannot know for what tactics/settings the other team has.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

im with cat ATM, i havent had an injury for 4 days on both of my accounts, tomorrows going to be my record breaking 5 days , i know somethingll pop up today. the stats arent balanced though, i have more on the attacking/defending part, whichever is more important, then mental/physique, then the other part
    my players are all at least 90% morale and stamina, so im guessing your opponents might be the source

scratch that XD
    rags to riches have suffered an injury. goonskies are still in the run for 5 days without an injury though. ill probably heal him back up now
    Last edited by littledude072; 12-04-2013 at 04:06 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Cat Harrison;182688]Can you show me a screenshot of the attribute of one of the guys that is always getting injured? like this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	16030
    My phys/mental are all fine well above the norm. I always put physical and position points in relation to where the player is playing. I.E. if he's a DC I'll put points to defence and physical, I'm not too worried about attack. Like wise if he's a striker most of the points go on attack and physical. Some points do go on defence. I only train once a day and players are always at 90% stamina and morale before each game. As mentioned I lost 3 MC's before my last 16 Champs league game. Had to put a DMC in midfield along with my 2 star MC. Both played like chumps. After winning first game away 0-1 I lose return leg at home 2-3. I will say that I watched the game, my opponent didn't. I had 59-41 possession, more shots and more on target, better quality all round but still lose. If this is not a case of evening up the playing field then I don't know what is. Also it doesn't really matter what your opponents set up is. I'll still get as many yellows/reds/suspensions/injuries using easy normal or hard tackling. It's definitely fixed as to who wins what. My main team gets beat by a player not wmore atching, 69-31 possession in my favour, 15% extra possession,

Hi guys
    I'm new to the forum, but not to the game. I"m first level, cuz I started playing again after a long break. The things were going very good until now. Before 3 matches I was at the top of the table... and now matches(DDL) i got 9 players injured. I don't understand where is the problem with these injurees and the horrible performance. I pick the best formations for every match, they all've got superb morale and at least 90% condition before every match. Watching every single match, that my team has and.... a disaster. These bad performances were against weak teams controlled by robots, which is the most curious... I don't give bonuses, because my finances don't allow, but i think giving bonuses at 1st level isn't the key to a good play. What will happen, if this tendency of these injurees continue and I don't have enough players to perform a match?
    Please, give me some tips, because I'm feeling worse than David Moyes...

i'm so annoyed my teams the best in the league yet i'm down in 9th position just got knocked out of cl to a way weaker team and i'll be out of the cup soon. my whole team is scouts yet they can't even score goals this season at all. i'm getting sick of top eleven i've already lost over 10 games this season its a joke and I think I may just quit and play something else that maybe isn't as fancy as this but atleast the engine is fair and works properly. fcuk u

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Stive08 View Post
    i'm so annoyed my teams the best in the league yet i'm down in 9th position just got knocked out of cl to a way weaker team and i'll be out of the cup soon. my whole team is scouts yet they can't even score goals this season at all. i'm getting sick of top eleven i've already lost over 10 games this season its a joke and I think I may just quit and play something else that maybe isn't as fancy as this but atleast the engine is fair and works properly. fcuk u
    I have the same situation - best team in the league, full of scouts, 9th place in the League, out from Cup, out from Champions League. I can't score, no matter what. Nice game.
    Stive08 likes this.

Here are screenshots to illustrate how very overpowered the 4-4-2 classic is. It includes a cup match and my friends match. In the cup match, a player of the guy playing 4-4-2 was injured and never replaced and he still went on to win even though the opponent was using 4-5-1V, a known counter.
    My friends game is indeed lol. His players were 4* and opponents players were 1-2*. No matter what he was supposed to win. My friend played 4-1-3W-2 and, well, he lost why??? Becoz the opponent was playing 4-4-2!!!!
    U DECIDE!!!!!

My friends game, he is the guy who lost- His team comparison to his opponent is also given in 3 pics

The Vent Thread #2-4-4-2-dominanace1.png

The Vent Thread #2-4-4-2-dominance2.png

The Vent Thread #2-4-4-2-dominanace3.jpg

The Vent Thread #2-4-4-2-dominance4.jpg

The Vent Thread #2-4-4-2-dominance5.png

The other cup game in which a weaker team lost with a player less

The Vent Thread #2-4-4-2-dominanace6.jpg
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 12-10-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Dreamer
    Getting seriously annoyed with my striker at the moment. He keeps getting himself booked and sent off

Yet again today, DJ SCAMpbell, was sent off, (oddly in the 42 minute same as the last time.) This could have cost us victory but we managed to pull through with only 10 men.

I think I will now try and sell Scambell, he's not worth much, but I'm not sure with his record any other clubs would want to take him.

Disclaimer : Any similarity between my players names and real players is pure coincidence.

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast