Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Rookie
    I, like probably a lot of other players in this game have watched this season degenerate into a bit of a joke in terms of results, tactics, yellow and red cards and once again injuries. I understand this is supposed to imitate real life football management but you cannot account for a game engine that does not distinguish between teams or tactics. I played in the cup and got a creditable away draw with 60-40 possession in my favour. In the return leg I get battered 1-4 using exactly the same team and formation but giving away possession 60-40. I'm at home watching, my opponent is not. Granted he was 2 levels above me but not in terms of quality. His formation and team were exactly the same so can someone explain the inconsistencies???
    Next and what I have now got really frustrated with, the old tackles to fouls ratio and the number of yellow and red cards I've been receiving this season. As I ranted earlier one of my players commits 1 foul and is booked, my opponent commits 5 and is just spoken to. I am using easy tackling as I had so many yellows and red cards in the first few games I couldn't risk anymore offences. It didn't matter I was still commiting more fouls than my opponents. 15 tackles 16 fouls??? 12 tackles 14 fouls...... my opponents making 24 tackles with just 3 fouls. Come on, really, are my opponents really that good at tackling. Especially when they are 10-15 quality less than me.

Now the good old injuries conundrum. Do you let a player heal before you bring them back. I thought yes I'll do that. So my star striker from last season gets done by an opponent ( no booking or telling off for them) and I lose him for 15 days. I let him heal by himself and gently re-introduce him as a sub in his first game back. Bad idea he gets done again ( and again no cards for opponent) this time for 10 days. Right I'll let him heal again by himself and introduce him as a sub in his first game back. Might I say he is at full health and morale. You probably feel a "I know what's coming moment". Yes he gets done again and is out for another 8 days. I finally get him through a game and lo and behold I've now lost my other striker. God it doesn't get any better. Also 2 MC's out of 3 injured and AMR and AML both injured so not really a lot of attacking options left!!!! Thank God my defence is standing firm as 3 of them are playing out of postion.

So what do I do now as I watch my team capitulate to teams that last season would get nowhere near me. Think I'll just switch off and let Nordeus decide what happens to my teams this season. I've watched my mates team in the same league as me win game after game even though he has not watched any of them due to being out of the country, scoring for fun, while I struggle to score against a team that is 25 quality and 3 stars less than my team. Get real Nordeus, you are starting to push people away from this game with your greed. If you cannot make the game as fair as possible, give it up and stop wasting peoples time and money!!!!!!

RANT OVER!!!!!!!

BTW MODS please do not edit this as it took me a while to get my points across and wouldn't like it edited!!!!
    Last edited by devilswater; 11-26-2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Needed to add one more thing!!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The only edit I ever do is to change bad words. You didn't cuss, no problems
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess the vent thread 1 was closed because reached too many pages... that's bad for Nordeus, bad publicity.... better to hide what is wrong...

When my player gets injured, it is time to visit the transfer market. I will find a replacement and then give my thanks to the injured player for his services to the team.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Europoika View Post
    When my player gets injured, it is time to visit the transfer market. I will find a replacement and then give my thanks to the injured player for his services to the team.
    Then you are one of the people who play right into Nordeus' hands. By transferring players in when you get an injury you are using the God Tokens. I suppose you also buy your tokens, therefore letting Nordeus just get on with what they're doing with regard to the gameplay........ nothing. Great if you can keep doing that but unless the gameplay changes to reflect all in game action and to make them fair i.e. playing a bot team and getting you're arse kicked even though you are better quality, are watching and have better tactics then a lot of players will leave like so many others have!!!!

Rookie
    Case in point regarding yellow cards. Might just as well not tackle. My team made 13 tackles, made 8 fouls and collected 2 yellows. My opponent made 21 tackles, made 9 fouls and no yellows. I was on easy tackle and still collected 2 yellows. Can anyone justify this or give me an answer. My opponents were not of better quality or were they better in tackling but this is happening in almost every game I play whether home or away!!!!!!!! I'm getting penalised for winning and not buying tokens. This is just nordeus evening up the playing field. I'm having to take players off to stop them getting a 2nd yellow and then missing 2/3 games. It also always seems to be your top players and not the ones who don't play regularly!!!!!!!

The Vent Thread #2-bez-tytu-u.jpgThe Vent Thread #2-bez-tytu-u1111.jpgThe Vent Thread #2-bez-tytu-u444444444.jpgThe Vent Thread #2-bez-tytu-u22222222222.jpgThe Vent Thread #2-bez-tytu-u33333333333.jpg

wwwww tttttt fffffff

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Case in point regarding yellow cards. Might just as well not tackle. My team made 13 tackles, made 8 fouls and collected 2 yellows. My opponent made 21 tackles, made 9 fouls and no yellows. I was on easy tackle and still collected 2 yellows. Can anyone justify this or give me an answer. My opponents were not of better quality or were they better in tackling but this is happening in almost every game I play whether home or away!!!!!!!! I'm getting penalised for winning and not buying tokens. This is just nordeus evening up the playing field. I'm having to take players off to stop them getting a 2nd yellow and then missing 2/3 games. It also always seems to be your top players and not the ones who don't play regularly!!!!!!!
    Right another case in point. Just played Champs league game. Won 1-3 away from home. On easy tackling but get a look at these stats. Opponent- 14 tackles 12 fouls no yellows or reds and no talking to any of his players. Me- 17 tackles 7 fouls 4 yellows and 1 red. 3 players get a talking to. Now I thought that using easy tackling would mean less fouls/yellow cards/red cards not more. How is this classed as a fair game???? Any ideas Nordeus or are you just going to stay silent like you normally do. It's got to the stage where I might just go hard tackling as it doesn't seem to make any difference to your crappy gameplay. Hard tackling, hard attacking, hard everything as tactics don't really matter. What's the point in putting any time into this game anymore it's definitely pre-decided as to who wins/gets sent off/ gets yellow cards. Fed up now so do your worst, I'll not be watching/managing anymore games so you'll have another 4 bot teams next season!!!!

he was motivated lol

Rookie
    Yet again more nonsense from Nordeus!!!! Easy tackling, 9 tackles 10 fouls 2 yellows. My opponent 20 tackles, 10 fouls and 1 red card for spitting!!! Complete bollocks Nordeus. You once again have come up with stats that make no sense whatsoever. Pre-determined or what!!!!! Doesn't make one iota of a difference to match stats what you do during game play it has already been decided. Almost lost to the bottom of the table team today. They are almost 3 stars worse and 15/20 quality poorer than me and even with 75/25 possession I only win 2-1. Come on Nordeus pull your finger out and get this sorted, you're now ruining what could be a half decent game!!!!!

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast