Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I just have a ...realistic!! game according statistics. I lost 2-0 from a weaker team with my fully prepared team, with only me watcing and...with a possesion for my side stucked to 80%, yes i know that could be happen in real, its so common looool.
    Ya seriously, like u see, almost every match so far this season had a team with 75-80% possession losing... Don't remember it, how??? It just happened, wait, it has been happening since football came into existence, how come u don't know guys????? Oh ya, I remember, it happens, IN MY DREAMS!!!!!
    Maxtax likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Ya seriously, like u see, almost every match so far this season had a team with 75-80% possession losing... Don't remember it, how??? It just happened, wait, it has been happening since football came into existence, how come u don't know guys????? Oh ya, I remember, it happens, IN MY DREAMS!!!!!
    Real soccer team managers must reconsider tactics!!!
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Rookie
    After my team suffered 13th injury in 4 days I came up with a great idea for Nordeus how to poach more money from the customers' pockets. Career ending injuries! Can you imagine - you buy a scout player and a few days later get a message that his career is over due to post concussion syndrome! And that actually happens in real life unlike 13 injuries in 1 month.
    Last edited by Joe Hillis; 11-11-2013 at 12:35 AM.

i have finally been struck by that curse, 2 players got a week long injury. since 1 was a youngster full of hope i decided to give him red candies, the other 1 im just planning to sell him, he hasnt done much.
    my 2nd accounts a mess though, 16 players, 4 injured, backup GK played many other positions, and no redpacks -.-

sounds terrible, you must be an employee
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Rookie
    Small rant but significant one!!!!! I'm now 2nd in my league on goal difference. I'm due to play a bot team that has got spanked all season by 7 goals and up. They got hammered 9-0 the day before, but when i'm due to play they cant field a team and i'm given the game 3-0. They had exactly the same team and formation the previous day so how can the fixture not be fulfilled!!!!!! I'm now 2 goals behind on goal difference when I should be at least +5. This game is taking the p!ss now!!!!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-29-2014 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Small rant but significant one!!!!! I'm now 2nd in my league on goal difference. I'm due to play a bot team that has got spanked all season by 7 goals and up. They got hammered 9-0 the day before, but when i'm due to play they cant field a team and i'm given the game 3-0. They had exactly the same team and formation the previous day so how can the fixture not be fulfilled!!!!!! I'm now 2 goals behind on goal difference when I should be at least +5. This game is taking the piss now!!!!
    One of their players probably got injured or picked up a ban for the next match. Don't worry, plenty more games to go that can change the table..

Rookie
    Sorry one more rant with regard to the changes in the game engine. I play normal tackling but seem to commit a foul for every tackle I make. 15 tackles/14 fouls. The other team 23 tackles and 4 fouls. I've had more yellow/red cards, more injuries, more suspensions but the same old story with regard to who gets injured/suspended, etc. I havent trained any of my players all season for fear of them getting injured while stretching, I just play friendlies with easy tackling. Even so the foul rate is still as high as ever. Anyone know what i'm doing wrong?????????

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Killerbee;173071]One of their players probably got injured or picked up a ban for the next match. Don't worry, plenty more games to go that can change the table..[/QUOTE

Nope checked all the previous games and exactly same formations, no injuries/suspensions. Just got a feeling that the old GE is playing the "let's keep it going to the end of the season" trick!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devilswater View Post
    Nope checked all the previous games and exactly same formations, no injuries/suspensions. Just got a feeling that the old GE is playing the "let's keep it going to the end of the season" trick!!!!!
    The engine isn't advanced or complicated enough to sabotage you in such a sophisticated way.
    Did you notice any yellow cards in his previous match? He could have picked up the injury outside of the league game as well, you can never tell cause you can't actually see the status of his players. Either way, if he had a full squad to deploy, he would have played against you. It's definitely down to an injury or suspension.

Apprentice
    Yes it is, just as complicated as it has to be, just to give me, 2 injuries in one game.
    Yes it is, to give a player a red card for spitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes it is, to give me a red card, for the best rated player i have, so he can miss the second leg of the CL semi.
    Yes it is, because, my 2 best rated ST are injured, and the one that sucks, is not.

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast