Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Before i quit this game, and completey remove it from FB, i'd like to vent why i'm leaving.
    I had a great time first 6 seasons, investing in good players, watching games as often as possible, with good results, i've collected 14 trophies, winning each championship. At the beginning of season 7 i checked my opponents, none had a team as rated as mine, so i had a good feeling about this. Was i wrong... I started losing and drawing against weaker teams. I know losing is part of the game, but that often? Top of it all was a 3-1 loss against a team with avg 38, while mine are avg 54, who had 3 GK's on the pitch, only 1 player in his speciality position, i had 80 ball possession and watched the whole game. That team is now ranked 12th. Frustrating? As hell yea!
    After that i knew this game has a problem with credibilty. Those matches seem to be fixed in advance, by the engine, ...? No idea what is going on, but my team, with the same strategy and type of players i used all the seasons before, and still highest team avg, is ranked 4th now, still wasting pts against the little ones. I can take some hardship, but this is over the top.
    If everything is so fixed, i wonder how much my part was in the previous seasons/titles... Not exactly an idea that gives me a good feeling.

Nordeus, you're losing a good money paying player due to disbalanced "errors" that not only i am complaining about.

And btw, fix the draws for the cup. I always had to face teams 2 levels higher then myself, even when i bought low star players to sink my team average with 5 or more.

Too bad,
    Ruibe FC

P.S.: i've found another and better balanced game 1 month ago, they get my money now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruibe View Post
    P.S.: i've found another and better balanced game 1 month ago, they get my money now.
    *CLAPS* I applaud u for writing this!!!! Honestly. In fact, i give u a standing ovation just for this line!!!!! Here it goes.
    I hope this can make Nordeus realize their folly...... Losing another customer to some other game. If i were Noordeus devs, i would die of shame i swear. It is like a company sees their most loyal shareholders selling their shares because they r falling and buying their rivals!!!!!! But Nordeus won't realize that till there is even 1 more player buying Tokens and financing them for their ignorance!!!!
    All the best to u, Ruibe. May u enjoy ur NEW game and may u INVEST well in that NEW game!!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Rookie
    And btw, fix the draws for the cup. I always had to face teams 2 levels higher then myself, even when i bought low star players to sink my team average with 5 or more.
    In order to win the Cup you should have kept 3 players from the 1st season so you could play against the teams 1 level lower. That's what my Cup finals opponent has done. He buys scouts every year and enjoys beating on the teams 1 level lower. Even if I buy 10 scouts just for the final game my team still will be 1 star weaker on average. He's level 6 and I'm level 5. What kind of fun his previous opponents had? And what kind of fun the finals are gonna be for me?

Plus the game injured my best MC twice in 2 days. I've spent all my red packs to heal him after the 1st injury just to let the guy play for 13 minutes in the next game. He would be healthy for the finals if I didn't spend the red packs! What are those red packs for then?!!! The more you invest, the more Nordeus makes you pay.
    Eugen Cristea and usunfgames like this.

I give up playing this game!!!!!!!

I'm stopping playing this game, it's so frustrating getting beat and drawing with teams that i shouldnt be getting beat off, not only are most of my team 6 stars but when my players morale and condition are full too, it's beyond a joke......i also bought a £25m brazilian left back who is rated 6 stars in my league and out of the games he's played he's had 1 decent game where he got rated 7, i do spend time on this game....and money but honestly what's the point if you get beat off far less superior teams, MAKES NO SENSE!

Banned
    Before i quit this game, and completey remove it from FB, i'd like to vent why i'm leaving.
    I had a great time first 6 seasons, investing in good players, watching games as often as possible, with good results, i've collected 14 trophies, winning each championship. At the beginning of season 7 i checked my opponents, none had a team as rated as mine, so i had a good feeling about this. Was i wrong... I started losing and drawing against weaker teams. I know losing is part of the game, but that often? Top of it all was a 3-1 loss against a team with avg 38, while mine are avg 54, who had 3 GK's on the pitch, only 1 player in his speciality position, i had 80 ball possession and watched the whole game. That team is now ranked 12th. Frustrating? As hell yea!
    After that i knew this game has a problem with credibilty. Those matches seem to be fixed in advance, by the engine, ...? No idea what is going on, but my team, with the same strategy and type of players i used all the seasons before, and still highest team avg, is ranked 4th now, still wasting pts against the little ones. I can take some hardship, but this is over the top.
    If everything is so fixed, i wonder how much my part was in the previous seasons/titles... Not exactly an idea that gives me a good feeling.

Nordeus, you're losing a good money paying player due to disbalanced "errors" that not only i am complaining about.

Too bad,
    Ruibe FC

someone mentioned that this game is like smoking and nordues is like a cigarette company. they give you something addictive to hook you and then do everything possible to make you spend your money with them. From what I have read so far, winning is so easy in the first few seasons. this fits in nicely with trying to hook you onto the game. then comes the losing and every reason to make you spend money on tokens to fix the problem. these creators worked at microsoft, so they know something about greed.
    usunfgames likes this.

I have one little question...
    I'm on level 23,i have problem with money and i have problem with 3 players that have 2 stars each....in their statistic's,they show very good rersults... so,when i put them on the trnsfer list,i can't sell them. Is it because they go on the transfer list with all players at level 23,or something else?
    p.s, if anyone wants to buy some of them,let me know,because we can negotiate...
    e-mail for fb, buljanac@live.com
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If they are two stars, they will only show on the three levels below you. the transfer list is 3-5* for any given level.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks...!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Does anyone wants to buy some players?? I'm on lvl 23..

This was my first full season. One thing I did realize was:

You get a screen that says you've made it to the quarterfinals or semi's or even the final but, when you win the final, you get nothing!!! I won the Champion League and the Cup and was actually disappointed I received no congratulations from T11. Unless I'm missing something.

Definitely enjoying the game though.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast