Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    doh! Missed that thanks
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    So basically your saying you want everyone to complain in this thread so you don't have to bother your arse reading the complaints that you know you can't deal with?

Come on now don't give us all this crap that you want constructive criticism threads so Nordeus can work with it...what a load of crap...do you think we all zip up the back?!!!
    It's like use the outhouse, so as not to stink up the place. We'll dig a new pit when the current one overflows and the becomes unbareable. It's much easier to coverup the old outhouse then to clean it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think one reason (besides bandwidth) would be that there would be no way at all to moderate it. (Having played on XBox with chat, and been called all sorts of things.. yeah I think moderation is needed..)
    No I think you mean Nordeus couldn't be bothered moderating it.

I still find it funny that this is supposed to be a social network game and yet you can't interact with other players.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    It's like use the outhouse, so as not to stink up the place. We'll dig a new pit when the current one overflows and the becomes unbareable. It's much easier to coverup the old outhouse then to clean it up.
    I think Nordeus think we are wee 10 year olds who are as thick as sh@t and we can't see why they have a vent thread. No amount of covering up will hide just how much Nordeus are a joke of a company.

I think Nordeus think we are wee 10 year olds who are as thick as sh@t and we can't see why they have a vent thread. No amount of covering up will hide just how much Nordeus are a joke of a company.
    Problem is Nordeus do not want the extra work. Why would they employ more people to moderate chat? - they admit it's all about making huge profits. I think a chat function should be available even if it linked players to chat via Facebook.

Dreamer
    I want a text box available for when I'm managing/supporting during the matches. It would be fun to have a bit of in-match banter, or even just to say well played.

Wouldn't take much to moderate, set clear posting rules, if rules are broken then any post made easy to report by other player/s. Players who break posting rules would risk having their team deleted maybe with one warning on a yellow/red card format. Text box made only available from level 4 onwards.

I really can't see many people abusing this and risk losing their team.

Nordeus?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Marc I don't even think it's about the moderating that puts Nordeus off, I don't think they have got a clue how to set it up. Like July Fourth's thread said, what have Nordeus done in the past 2 years to improve this game? Very very little if anything and think the reason for that is they are thick as sh@t.

Typtex, I agree with you 100% , why can't they have a simple text box? I play a poker game that has that and adds alot to the game because you actually feel you are playing against someone.

I would even only make it available from like level 10 because like you said who is going to want to risk losing their team after all that effort if they abuse it. And itwwouldn't take much moderation as long as there was a report button with it.

But this is Nordeus, a company that can't even change how many tokens it costs to change a players squad number they are that thick!!!!

LOLs I am 15 and I understood this folly of Nordeus first time I saw the Vent thread, just didn't open up then as I was too new. And I guess I would have understood this as well even in were 5 when I first saw it.

Marc I don't even think it's about the moderating that puts Nordeus off, I don't think they have got a clue how to set it up. Like July Fourth's thread said, what have Nordeus done in the past 2 years to improve this game? Very very little if anything and think the reason for that is they are thick as sh@t.

Typtex, I agree with you 100% , why can't they have a simple text box? I play a poker game that has that and adds alot to the game because you actually feel you are playing against someone.

I would even only make it available from like level 10 because like you said who is going to want to risk losing their team after all that effort if they abuse it. And itwwouldn't take much moderation as long as there was a report button with it.

But this is Nordeus, a company that can't even change how many tokens it costs to change a players squad number they are that thick!!!!
    Exactly!!!!! When they found it difficult to make a friendly request system then how can they make In-Game Messaging possible in the game. As I said in my previous post, do u think those programmers who made the game what it is today are still working under Nordeus???? Or were they paid off??? And all nordeus have today are inexperienced under qualified programmers who work on lower salaries who know nothing other than increasing the space between tabs at the bottom of the screen.

Why do they need to do that? It shouldn't cost more than a token to change a number in my view.

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast