Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Yes Nordeus, MDKII, how does that work? Would you for once, just once, care to explain how someone playing an illegal formation can still win the game?

I've been on this forum for eight months and I've seen this complaint so many times and noone from Nordeus has explained it.

Apprentice
    I forgot to mention that game was the first leg of a cup tie. Today, the second leg was drawn 1-1 with the opponent AGAIN playing an illegal formation. So in two games against someone I'm better than, I've had 80% possession and still lost 2-3 on aggregate.

You've got to laugh.

MDKII... embarrassing mate!!!!! Instead of answering a genuine question about illegal formations winning games you move the thread to the vent thread!!!!!

It's not a hard question, or is it too hard for you answer? How can an illegal formation win games?!!!!

What is the point in telling us what is an illegal formation if it makes no difference to match results?!!!!

Your contempt for your customers has got worse....congratulations.

Rookie
    An illegal formation only means you lose possession, not the game.

Myths and facts:

People who buy tokens expect to win all the games. Wrong. Of course all my token buyer friends tend to win their leagues because they have ++Q. Still they never win a Cup where they need skill to beat a similar Q opp. And if wasting money was synonym of victory the game would suck and be limited to few people.

People who assist their games expect to win. Wrong. If you assist the game it just gives you extra possession of the ball. And if you are assisting the game you must "read" the stats to change your orders when needed.

You cant win all the time. Right! Barcelona and Bayern cant. How could you?

Lots of people complaining here just showing the end results...i never lost to a weaker(at least -5Q) team if i was watching the game. If im losing or not making net shots i change my orders. If you are so upset, stop playing the game. Its just a.....game!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tgog79 View Post
    An illegal formation only means you lose possession, not the game.

Myths and facts:

People who buy tokens expect to win all the games. Wrong. Of course all my token buyer friends tend to win their leagues because they have ++Q. Still they never win a Cup where they need skill to beat a similar Q opp. And if wasting money was synonym of victory the game would suck and be limited to few people.

People who assist their games expect to win. Wrong. If you assist the game it just gives you extra possession of the ball. And if you are assisting the game you must "read" the stats to change your orders when needed.

You cant win all the time. Right! Barcelona and Bayern cant. How could you?

Lots of people complaining here just showing the end results...i never lost to a weaker(at least -5Q) team if i was watching the game. If im losing or not making net shots i change my orders. If you are so upset, stop playing the game. Its just a.....game!
    I think you are missing the point...people complain about losing to illegal formations because the formations are just so stupid that they should never win a game of football and would be easily beaten.

About your myths and facts....you talk about people not having the 'skill' to beat similar Q oppenents in the cup....believe me there is no skill needed for this game whatsoever.
    "read stats"? The stats in T11 mean nothing at all, its all random numbers to make the game look good. For example last season i lost a game 4-0 my GK made 1 save and got a rating of 8, two games later i won a game 3-0 my GK made 2 saves and got a rating 5!!!! So basically what T11 are saying is its better to lose 4 goals than keep a clean sheet?

I still cant believe people still try and defend this game engine. Its a complete dogs dinner and it has been proven on this forum on a number of occasions.
    Phil Scrivener and Belgji like this.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

5 games now in a row I havnt scored a goal !!!!!!! not one !!!!!!seems to be whistling past the post or over the bar, or their defender does an amazing sliding tackle etc so not the best start to the season but today's game I'm against a team 20 yes 20 !!!!!! quality below me their form LLLLL mine WLLDLD. If I dont score today I will bare my backside in a shop window !!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'm not confident at all the game engine is totally against me this season !!!!! I have spent money on tokens but not much ( please no judging) it helps keeping up moral and with training !!!!!but if I lose or dont score today I will be just like loads of other posters on here wont give a toss and will refuse to buy tokens to train players etc !!!! because it seems if you leave your team alone it does soooooo much better ???????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    5 games now in a row I havnt scored a goal !!!!!!! not one !!!!!!seems to be whistling past the post or over the bar, or their defender does an amazing sliding tackle etc so not the best start to the season but today's game I'm against a team 20 yes 20 !!!!!! quality below me their form LLLLL mine WLLDLD. If I dont score today I will bare my backside in a shop window !!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'm not confident at all the game engine is totally against me this season !!!!! I have spent money on tokens but not much ( please no judging) it helps keeping up moral and with training !!!!!but if I lose or dont score today I will be just like loads of other posters on here wont give a toss and will refuse to buy tokens to train players etc !!!! because it seems if you leave your team alone it does soooooo much better ???????
    omg this post from you is something to remember forever!!!
    I just saw you liked bigb79 post... OMG OMG !!!
    Dont tell me you dont miss anymore the great old days when your st in gk position saved all shots... and when your gk in st position scored a lot...
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 01-17-2014 at 03:48 PM.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    omg this post from you is something to remember forever!!!
    I just saw you liked bigb79 post... OMG OMG !!!
    Dont tell me you dont miss anymore the great old days when your st in gk position saved all shots... and when your gk in st position scored a lot...
    lol no need to remember it forever Carl lol Yes a little older in the game and a little wiser !!!!!! ( thats for sure )
    CarlTaut and Cat Harrison like this.

Apprentice
    6 injuries in 6 days!!!!

means.... I will have 28 injuries for this season???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    lol no need to remember it forever Carl lol Yes a little older in the game and a little wiser !!!!!! ( thats for sure )
    well, i think that this was the last time. I wont remember it to you anymore... this was the last time. Now hope you make treasure of what you experienced... at least you will save your money from now on

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast