Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Being a Dortmund fan means I could think of many games where the team with possession, BVB, lost.

Heres one that was obviously skewed possession fifty five to forty five
    Attachment 18330

The game has more extremes than RL though.... how many 11 to nought matches have you seen? (Ive never) Or even 7 to 1? (a couple times) and these are common enough in the game.
    Being a Barca fan I have seen many more.....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I deny no one's right to their own opinion, as I have a right to mine. I speak for myself only in any thing I say on here... there has been no coercion to what I type, I type freely my own thoughts, so long as they follow the Rules of this Forum.

Yes, this game isn't perfect. (and I already had a discussion with someone about the fact that no game is perfect, at least the ones I have played, even the most massmarket ones have bugs and drawing issues.) NOTHING is perfect in this world, ok? But even with the occasional weird result I still have a lot of fun playing this game.

I have seen RL matches where the team with less possession won, perhaps not as low as 20 percent poss, and they were low scoring, like 1 to nought.
    I don't think anyone is expecting this game to be perfect and your right every game has bugs but nothing like T11 which has so many major flaws that Nordeus are not interested in fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah they won by having 10 men behind the ball and being well organised with a solid defensive formation. In T11 teams that have 20% possession do so because they are playing a stupid formation like only having 2 players in defence or having no DMC/MC/AMC.

Teams in T11 with 20% possession are not winning by having solid defensive formations.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Yeah they won by having 10 men behind the ball and being well organised with a solid defensive formation. In T11 teams that have 20% possession do so because they are playing a stupid formation like only having 2 players in defence or having no DMC/MC/AMC.

Teams in T11 with 20% possession are not winning by having solid defensive formations.
    I guess in "THEIR" case... It was the only way possible that they would be able to get a win like that by having so much little possible but it's still an example of a team winning with 20% or less possession in world football.

But onto the scrambled formations like 2 man defence and Ljepoje Wall for example... That's where T11 is indeed being unrealistic. I managed a 5-3 win tanking on Capelli Tigers using the Ljepoje Wall against a team who came 4th in the league that season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I don't think anyone is expecting this game to be perfect and your right every game has bugs but nothing like T11 which has so many major flaws that Nordeus are not interested in fixing.
    exactly my point. There's a big difference from "something not perfect" to "complete no logic engine".... top eleven isnt even close to something not perfect

Rookie
    Auction mini rant.

Was in a battle bidding for a DR, first person who bid went out in qualifying and was left with one other.

So we bid for a few rounds, I check his budget, less than he's bidding which is a joke to begin with but anyways, I'm doing the usual wait last 5 seconds and bid then I bid a couple of times and he bids, then I'm ready to bid again and I can't it's greyed out, I can't bid???!!! There was time left I just couldn't bid.....wtf?

Soon as I bid his counter bid was instaneous, have a feeling auction bidding and there outcomes can be a bit weird at time, lost 8 tokens and feel effing robbed!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Maine Blues View Post
    Auction mini rant.

Was in a battle bidding for a DR, first person who bid went out in qualifying and was left with one other.

So we bid for a few rounds, I check his budget, less than he's bidding which is a joke to begin with but anyways, I'm doing the usual wait last 5 seconds and bid then I bid a couple of times and he bids, then I'm ready to bid again and I can't it's greyed out, I can't bid???!!! There was time left I just couldn't bid.....wtf?

Soon as I bid his counter bid was instaneous, have a feeling auction bidding and there outcomes can be a bit weird at time, lost 8 tokens and feel effing robbed!

The T11 rules actually say that provided the bidding starts under a players budget he can continue to bid over it, this is where overdrafts happen and you get 7 days to pay it back or they start selling you best players. As for not being able to bid was you bidding from you phone?, as I find that I lose more bids that way due to connection issues so only bid on my PC now.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I like the idea of the game. But! This is my third season, I bought 240 tokens for players, 31 average skill. But from 35skill players on which i have spent more tokens only 1-2 play well. And i loose game with more possession 1-3 with a team 5.5 skill weaker at home. value of his team was 8M and my 30M. Now there is a question, why I will spend money buying tokens next season, if my "Super Team" can not play well?! I am curious, how many people stopped paying because of this broken engine?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    The T11 rules actually say that provided the bidding starts under a players budget he can continue to bid over it, this is where overdrafts happen and you get 7 days to pay it back or they start selling you best players. As for not being able to bid was you bidding from you phone?, as I find that I lose more bids that way due to connection issues so only bid on my PC now.
    Yeah I am aware of the minus budget thing, not too concerned with that it was more the being unable to bid but yeah I was on my phone but I was using my wifi in my house and soon as I lost the bit came up telling me I had lost, just never happened to me before and I was a little irked been after a cover DR for days!! but hey ho onwards and upwards!

Rookie
    This looks to me like the "homer simpson solution". there are alams and ppl that stress issues. Instead correct issues, the choice is to silence the alarm. really useful

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast