Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    What's winding me up on here is the little trolls nest that think they can gang up and bully others.
    You really are on a roll today aren't you?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    You really are on a roll today aren't you?

Just you try and stop me

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    I know who you are talking about anyways so you dont have to name this mod. and saying this mod is ignorant is an understatement.
    Maybe not everyone finds these sort of posts insulting. But this is the sort of remarks I am against on here. Calling anyone ignorant is rude and wrong.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Maybe not everyone finds these sort of posts insulting. But this is the sort of remarks I am against on here. Calling anyone ignorant is rude and wrong.
    And the way Nordeus treat their customers is rude and a million times worse than calling anyone ignorant.

Dreamer
    And the way Nordeus treat their customers is rude and a million times worse than calling anyone ignorant.
    So you feel it is perfectly acceptable to call a moderator ignorant, or worse than ignorant, on this forum?

So you feel it is perfectly acceptable to call a moderator ignorant, or worse than ignorant, on this forum?
    If they are being ignorant then yes....are they supposed to be immune from criticism?

Dreamer
    If they are being ignorant then yes....are they supposed to be immune from criticism?
    According to the forum rules, yes.

According to the forum rules, yes.
    Maybe if Nordeus treated their customers with respect people wouldn't have to break the rules

Dreamer
    Maybe if Nordeus treated their customers with respect people wouldn't have to break the rules
    How Nordeus treats their customers should have no bearing on insulting posts about forum moderators.

You really think insulting unpaid Mods is acceptable just cause you don't like Nordeus?

How Nordeus treats their customers should have no bearing on insulting posts about forum moderators.

You really think insulting unpaid Mods is acceptable just cause you don't like Nordeus?
    I think you will find one of the mods they were talking about is actually handsomely paid. The unpaid mods do a very good job on here.

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast