Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: The Vent Thread #2

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I've drawn today and which means that yet again i'm denied a perfect 26-0-0 season

What the hell are you playing at Nordeus when i signed up for this game i expected to have some sort of divine right to never face anything other than victory and total annihilation of my competitors.

If i don't win the treble next season not only am i going to remove the app from my Facebook profile i'll close my Facebook account and set fire to my PC!!!!!

Don't you know who i am!!!!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The setting fire to your pc truly made me LOL. Thanks
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The substituted striker was rated 8 and was the MOTM, but the away team had better overall rating. Fair enough.....
    Last edited by meis; 01-28-2014 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    So you can continue to defend rude and abusive posts, as I will continue to criticize them.

There are ways to put points across without being rude and abusive.
    At the end of the day you are not a mod so let them do their job. If you have an issue with peoples post then there is a button in the bottom left hand corner of each post, report it.

I asked you what else was abusive you can't answer so if all the mods have to put up with is being called ignorant, when some are actually being ignorant, then im sure they can handle that, they are big boys and girls.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    At the end of the day you are not a mod so let them do their job. If you have an issue with peoples post then there is a button in the bottom left hand corner of each post, report it.

I asked you what else was abusive you can't answer so if all the mods have to put up with is being called ignorant, when some are actually being ignorant, then im sure they can handle that, they are big boys and girls.

Can't leave it alone can you?

And what are you talking about?

You and your little chum troll are just ganging up and looking for ways to pick fights. Good luck with that!

And to make one thing very clear, I will type what I want, I will not be told by you or any of your little troll friends to shut up.

If you think me questioning people swearing on here or saying calling people ignorant is wrong, that's me saying what I think.

But what you are really doing is trying to shut me up, cause I don't bow down to you or your little trolling chums views on here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post

Who is this troll chum of yours? do you live under a bridge?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    Who is this troll chum of yours? do you live under a bridge?
    That would be you.

Can't leave it alone can you?

And what are you talking about?

You and your little chum troll are just ganging up and looking for ways to pick fights. Good luck with that!

And to make one thing very clear, I will type what I want, I will not be told by you or any of your little troll friends to shut up.

If you think me questioning people swearing on here or saying calling people ignorant is wrong, that's me saying what I think.

But what you are really doing is trying to shut me up, cause I don't bow down to you or your little trolling chums views on here.
    Still waiting to hear what abuse was directed at the mods apart from some being called ignorant?

Couple of questions for you...why is it ok for you to say what you want but not for others?

Me and my little troll friends are looking for ways to pick fights? Where is your evidence of this? Where else have we started fights? I think you will find you were the one that was looking for a fight and started this.

And finally my problem is with trolls like you who want to pull people up for the language they use then have absolutely no problem using the exact same language yourself!!! Why do you think that is ok?

Banned
    That would be you.
    interesting how I am a troll and you are the one going into other posts and spouting crap. I guess I need to update my definition of the word troll now, since you have redefined it.

Anyways, moving along to non-troll subjects......

my new vent is that there is nothing new to vent about.

oops, used the word crap. dam, used it again. frack, I just said dam. IS frack a bad word? I know they used it as a curse word in Battlestar Galactica..hmmm. potty mouth on me. darn, I said potty.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE REPORT ME FOR MY BAD LANGUAGE...I CANT STOP!!!!
    Last edited by rastaman70; 01-29-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243