Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Whats are morale and fitness good for?

Whats are morale and fitness good for?

It seems they don't influence the match result so much. Do they influence the training effect of a match or a training session? Or what else are they good for?

Thanks!

morale should influence matches, but im guessing its like possession, nearly nothing

they both might influence injuries though, especially fitness
    try to keep them above 80ish before playing them
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Banned
    its like they put stuff in to affect your team negatively, but there is almost nothing that affects your team positively.

Call me skeptical, but putting anything positive in this game would be a first. But something positive means a loss of income in some way.

but to the OP: i have seen teams win back to back games without adding greens and blues and they were not LOL teams either, so it shows that you dont need full condition to win, nor do you need full morale. so in answer to your question: it seems they are not good for anything except to help them make money when you have to buy boosters.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, uhm.. morale seems to affect how the players play in a bad way, yes, like I have noticed if a player has poor(ish) morale, they are more likely to get a card, and/or a lower rating.

Fitness is a category in the skills third column, I think it affects how likely they are to get injured. I think this 'cos my guys rarely get injured.

Condition, the one you can fix with greenies, I think also seems to affect the rating of a player in a match, how much they get out of training, and also how likely they are to get injured.

This is my opinion from observing my teams. Your results may vary from mine.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    "how much they get out of training"

So, someone with 85% condition will train better than he would if he was at 65% condition?

A teensy bit according to my numbers. I have done some (not extensive) training experiments while power training, and the mark I set for adding greens is @ 65%ish. Oh, combined with the injury odds increasing, that's just where I think it's good to "not push them too hard".

Just my opinion. Also remember everyone adds skill points differently, and that affects everything the player does I think.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think the risk of injury is higher whend you train them above 80%.
    In the last 3 seasons in my 3 teams, i had only 6 or 7 injured players in total by only training with condition above 80%.
    Thats about 1 player season, team.
    I still have a few during matchs.
    On the first season my average was much higher because i keep train until the % i whanted.

Rookie
    ok, thanks. Do you keep your physical and mental as high as your primary? Or higher?

Yes. as high and higher as they age. That's my strategy, because I keep my players long term and don't like it when they break. Also too there are other categories in that third column I think are important so I have always tried to tilt it that way.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like to keep my players balanced, so i upgrade all the 3, for not having gaps to large, of course, Little more defense If they are defenders and a Little more atack If they are attackers.
    Don Duffy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast