Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: A Minor troll

Effectively, I haven't seen ...

So ... he just played really bad ! That's all I can imagine. As we can see, MC is a very hard job

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Cracicot
    What has your MC Frey rated just in CL before this game, or last season stats in CL only? Some players rate well in certain competitions, but agreed, not like this 3 rating. 0 for injury, but a 3????

I lost the game earlier today which is why he was rated 5 in the earlier game. Frey and Fisher are recruits from my higher level account and were 5* last season and were solid. I am tanking this season with this account, so losing will be regular and I expect 5/6/7 for the most part. But this is my first 3. I wanted to win the CL game, and this opponent was the worst of the group, and the best team in the group only won 2:1, so I know something is fishy.

@ Terrien: no red card. A yellow in the last game.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

I lost the game earlier today which is why he was rated 5 in the earlier game. Frey and Fisher are recruits from my higher level account and were 5* last season and were solid. I am tanking this season with this account, so losing will be regular and I expect 5/6/7 for the most part. But this is my first 3. I wanted to win the CL game, and this opponent was the worst of the group, and the best team in the group only won 2:1, so I know something is fishy.

@ Terrien: no red card. A yellow in the last game.
    try to make something: 5653 lol, never let him in starting 11 if he has somthing less than 6. 6 is still low
    the fastest way is make him AM or ST and play friendly with a team with DM and no DC, low lever
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12