Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4 injured players in 2 matches...

Quote Originally Posted by David Brocal Gassò View Post
    Tired of it I tried to change the intensity of training to rest because according to the description players cann't get injured and they don't improve. However, few minutes ago, I've had another injured player during a game.
    The intensity of the training affects the probability of injuring your players during the training itself, not during matches. Meaning when you set your training to 3 bars, the tendency for your player to injure himself increases compare to 2 bars, but his skill progress doubles.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    "Lets injure their players cos we cant win against them" Thats what style these lower level teams do when they come against me.
    Ahh, so there seem to be a pattern when facing lower level teams. It happened to me a few times before. My key players getting injured despite the massive scoreline.

7 is the max the engine can give you in a season, two to go and you'll be
    Your team of worldies should cope in any case.

Train two days rest a full day, fu@k what Nordeus advises, players get pissed off even on here, send them out on the town for a beer, works wonders.

4 injured players in 2 matches...-injuries.jpg
    Please Top Eleven stop injuries, this is not fun, if this situation non stoped im thinking in delete this game, as i said this is not fun. Thank you!

I have same problem. Got 5 players injured in 3 games. One is injured for 12 days.
    As someone said above, I will not use my medkits also. It is better to keep them for the end of season.
    Anyways, someone should make the injury system more realistic.

EDIT: I have made a poll in the Suggestions forum regarding the injury system. Please VOTE here:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ry-system.html
    Last edited by technotronic; 11-23-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Banned
    till now i had got 6 injuries till now and i hope one day that this injuries stop ... this is the only hope for me .

I'm now the 3rd in my league with 3 wins and 1 draw and 1 lose ... this the worst season for me since i started to play this game because my team is always the best tactic, rated and quality team in the league and the champions league ... I hope this ****n injuries stop.

1 injury in the first three days, 6 in the last two days, and as above all against weaker opposition where their tackling ratio was over double mine, also all but one was in cup/cl the other was in training. Another strange one two of the injuries have come after replacing a injured player, FFS what does the engine want, you sit back and role over with 10 men, both replacements were 99% condition and morale.
    The rules state 7 is the maximum in one season, any more than that and you are to contact Nordeus.
    My notes are ready for sending in a complaint as I expect another soon.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 11-26-2012 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Brocal Gassò View Post
    I've had 6 injuries in 6 games and this is getting really annoying... (all between 4-6 days). Tired of it I tried to change the intensity of training to rest because according to the description players cann't get injured and they don't improve. However, few minutes ago, I've had another injured player during a game. So it's that right? I'm quite new (one month playing) and may be I don't know how it really works... If anybody can bring some light it'll be great! Thanks for reading!
    The training intensity only defines how hard your player will work in training (the stretching, cardio exercises etc.)

It does not affect how he plays in a match.

Don't know whether this applies to every user on every server. However, on the bottom of my facebook page i now have the option to watch videos in exchange for treatments, morale, money and rests. Might be worth checking it out. Most vids are only around 20-60 seconds.

I'm a UK user.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Current Level: 4

League: lvl1 1st, lvl2 1st, lvl 3, 1st
    Champions League: lvl2, QF lvl 3 1st
    Cup: lvl1 R1, lvl2 R2, lvl3 R2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast