Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4 injured players in 2 matches...

SSSShhhhhhhhh! now you've done it, there'll be fireworks tonight.
    Limited availability checked with friends on other servers it's not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Andrew M. View Post
    Don't know whether this applies to every user on every server. However, on the bottom of my facebook page i now have the option to watch videos in exchange for treatments, morale, money and rests. Might be worth checking it out. Most vids are only around 20-60 seconds.

I'm a UK user.
    Go on topeleven.com and login through there, you will get Tokens for watching videos.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Andrew M. View Post
    Don't know whether this applies to every user on every server. However, on the bottom of my facebook page i now have the option to watch videos in exchange for treatments, morale, money and rests. Might be worth checking it out. Most vids are only around 20-60 seconds.

I'm a UK user.
    I've just got this link over the last few days. Tried it on about six occassions. Watched the same damn phone ad every time, and have not got any rewards at all. After the vid finishes, it just takes me back to the game.

this is to much now all my strikers are injured how the hell am i ment to win?
    I want change and i want it now!!!

haha yesterday in 2 games i got 4 injured players even in the full condition.injured 2 player in the 1st min and 15 min later lolz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by axim78 View Post
    haha yesterday in 2 games i got 4 injured players even in the full condition.injured 2 player in the 1st min and 15 min later lolz
    what's your level mate ?

If you are in lower levels, you may not upgrade your stadium ground or you may played against a manager whose stadium ground is so so bad... this the reason may be .

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    what's your level mate ?

If you are in lower levels, you may not upgrade your stadium ground or you may played against a manager whose stadium ground is so so bad... this the reason may be .

level 4 n my ground high quality grass.is bad if we play opponent stadium who still not upgrades

The game engine has got random mixed with continuous, it's like a 8yo kid with a AK47 only it's real. Shoot on sight, bang your dead, sub, bang your dead.

Yep! yet another one in tonight's game, this time on 20min, my DMC who's form was 88989 with four goals in last three games and five assists from corners, it's all getting a little to obvious how the game engine is set.
    They keep breaking um and my medics keep fixing um
    That's seven in games which are all recorded in the match stats, pretty sure I had another earlier in the season in training so a ticket is going in to support to check, if correct under the game rules, no more injuries can be applied.

Quote Originally Posted by technotronic View Post
    One is injured for 12 days.
    OMFG...are you serious?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast