Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 4 injured players in 2 matches...

I also had a twelve day injury ligament damage, fu*k um, medic packs to the rescue (gifts from friends) maximum is 15 packs irrespective of the length so it's better value repairing a 12 day than a four day injury.
    Also noticed fair play packs are now being hit with bookings, had to laugh tonight my AML received one after 10 minutes, Orders were set on easy tackle. Game stats at the time, no tackles no fouls. Hilarious! LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I've just got this link over the last few days. Tried it on about six occassions. Watched the same damn phone ad every time, and have not got any rewards at all. After the vid finishes, it just takes me back to the game.
    Try clearing your cookies, also on most of those vids were you are rewarded for watching only one, the reward is not applied even it if it says it has, I found out you need to click one of the links at the end before collecting the reward, I tend to use the like button.
    Also when all videos have been exhausted, clear your cookies and restart your browser. Game on!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Go on topeleven.com and login through there, you will get Tokens for watching videos.
    I use facebook app, topeleven.com and the adds through my smartphone to maximize token income. That's when I can be bothered, lol. Been a bit slack recently!

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I've just got this link over the last few days. Tried it on about six occassions. Watched the same damn phone ad every time, and have not got any rewards at all. After the vid finishes, it just takes me back to the game.
    You tried using a different web browser or deleting cookies, etc?
    Current Level: 4

League: lvl1 1st, lvl2 1st, lvl 3, 1st
    Champions League: lvl2, QF lvl 3 1st
    Cup: lvl1 R1, lvl2 R2, lvl3 R2

It says in the play guide that the maximum number of injuries you can get in a season is 7. Don't believe this, it is totally WRONG. I've just collected my 8th injury in matches. Add in 2 more through training and I'm now into double figures. Why do they tell us these things if its false. They are cheating us.

Just to show my match injuries: Match 1: 1, Mtch 5: 2, Mtch 6: 1, Mtch 8: 1, Mtch 12: 1, Mtch 18: 1, Mtch 19: 1.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234