Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: I think mine can be considered a big club

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    178

    I think mine can be considered a big club

    I've won 8 games in a row, both Cup n League matches

  2. #2
    Famous Mo Meow Odom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,227
    congrats hun !!!! like your confidence but big club really ??? maybe in the making hun !!!!!!!. show us your big club we can compare with July's big club or Pricop's lol

  3. #3
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I've won 8 games in a row, both Cup n League matches
    One advice bro.... Nice to be confident but don't follow Tim Young's footsteps. People will hate u otherwise.
    Mister Q, Raykco and dv8r like this.


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

  4. #4
    Dreamer Marc Symons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Plymouth
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I've won 8 games in a row, both Cup n League matches
    I have had longer win streaks than that quite a few times. You are not a big club ever. The endless tiers in this game makes it so that there is always a club bigger than yours. By the looks of your level your club would compare as 'Tiny'.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    One advice bro.... Nice to be confident but don't follow Tim Young's footsteps. People will hate u otherwise.
    No offense but don't you think you're overdoing the Tim Young thingy ? I've no idea what he did to you but just forget it and move on already.

    To the op

    Not sure which level you are on but seeing some of your posts makes me feel you're a newbie...progress to the higher levels once and you'll know how tough it is to win a match...
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

  6. #6
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    178
    Thanks for the advice. I think the best is to accept friendlies challenges from all clubs to prove I'm a big club

    Btw I think Tim Young took away Vatsa innocence, so he can't let go

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubran Afridi View Post
    No offense but don't you think you're overdoing the Tim Young thingy ? I've no idea what he did to you but just forget it and move on already.

    To the op

    Not sure which level you are on but seeing some of your posts makes me feel you're a newbie...progress to the higher levels once and you'll know how tough it is to win a match...

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    178
    There are no newbies in Top Eleven, only big clubs and small clubs.

  8. #8
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I think the best is to accept friendlies challenges from all clubs to prove I'm a big club

    Btw I think Tim Young took away Vatsa innocence, so he can't let go
    Actually Tim Young acted like thinking too much of himself and got a good dose of reality, on the Vent Thread and a few other places. Maybe Carl will tell u better. Or Cat. We'll, a for or Big Club point, what level r u??? And do u buy tokens???? It really counts for me asking all this as there r token buyers on level 1 or 2 who meet 3 star teams with scout Q team, win and flaunt. That does not make them big but proves how small they r.


    Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

    http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

    P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

  9. #9
    Famous Raykco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,644
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I think the best is to accept friendlies challenges from all clubs to prove I'm a big club

    Btw I think Tim Young took away Vatsa innocence, so he can't let go
    Why don't you print some screenshots of your team, and then we can all make up our own minds about it.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    LONDON CITY

    Olympic Stadium...East London

    Season 47...........Manager Level 33

  10. #10
    Famous Mister Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    One advice bro.... Nice to be confident but don't follow Tim Young's footsteps. People will hate u otherwise.
    I dont hate Tim Young either, I think he was funny guy.. and remember he was the 'TSSO' and for the OP you should challenge Tim Young first, and you will find who's the best in T11
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast