Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: I think mine can be considered a big club

Addicted

I think mine can be considered a big club

I've won 8 games in a row, both Cup n League matches

congrats hun !!!! like your confidence but big club really ??? maybe in the making hun !!!!!!!. show us your big club we can compare with July's big club or Pricop's lol

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    One advice bro.... Nice to be confident but don't follow Tim Young's footsteps. People will hate u otherwise.
    Mister Q, Raykco and dv8r like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I have had longer win streaks than that quite a few times. You are not a big club ever. The endless tiers in this game makes it so that there is always a club bigger than yours. By the looks of your level your club would compare as 'Tiny'.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    One advice bro.... Nice to be confident but don't follow Tim Young's footsteps. People will hate u otherwise.
    No offense but don't you think you're overdoing the Tim Young thingy ? I've no idea what he did to you but just forget it and move on already.

To the op

Not sure which level you are on but seeing some of your posts makes me feel you're a newbie...progress to the higher levels once and you'll know how tough it is to win a match...
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Addicted
    Thanks for the advice. I think the best is to accept friendlies challenges from all clubs to prove I'm a big club

Btw I think Tim Young took away Vatsa innocence, so he can't let go

Quote Originally Posted by Jubran Afridi View Post
    No offense but don't you think you're overdoing the Tim Young thingy ? I've no idea what he did to you but just forget it and move on already.

To the op

Not sure which level you are on but seeing some of your posts makes me feel you're a newbie...progress to the higher levels once and you'll know how tough it is to win a match...

Addicted
    There are no newbies in Top Eleven, only big clubs and small clubs.

Thanks for the advice. I think the best is to accept friendlies challenges from all clubs to prove I'm a big club

Actually Tim Young acted like thinking too much of himself and got a good dose of reality, on the Vent Thread and a few other places. Maybe Carl will tell u better. Or Cat. We'll, a for or Big Club point, what level r u??? And do u buy tokens???? It really counts for me asking all this as there r token buyers on level 1 or 2 who meet 3 star teams with scout Q team, win and flaunt. That does not make them big but proves how small they r.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Why don't you print some screenshots of your team, and then we can all make up our own minds about it.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I dont hate Tim Young either, I think he was funny guy.. and remember he was the 'TSSO' and for the OP you should challenge Tim Young first, and you will find who's the best in T11
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast