Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny incidents - Bidding - Last minute goals - ETC

I think that in most cases, the reason they send a friend request after they lose an auction after a big number of rounds is that they are trying to know if you are a bot or a real player...

Most of my in-game friends have been made through the auction section. I send requests to others this way because of three reasons. 1: At least I know they're on my server. 2: I know that they are around my level, 3: They are actually playing the game. I would NEVER send a request just to arrange friendlies (because I don't want to play friendlies). I think just assuming players do this is just being synical. Over the seasons I have built up a large number of friends this way, and now it has all fallen into place and I am in a league with every team one of my friends and NO unwanted friendlies.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

What I also find funny is when you see level 4's+ bidding multiple times in the opening round. I saw someone waste 7 tokens in the opening round.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    What I also find funny is when you see level 4's+ bidding multiple times in the opening round. I saw someone waste 7 tokens in the opening round.
    Right. Even I never got the point in doing that. Be it one bid or ten in the first round, it doesn't make a difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12