Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Why have I stopped playing

Quote Originally Posted by Macca0507 View Post
    Training has nothing to do with preventing injuries. It CAN cause them (especially if set to 'hard') but if you think this game is sophisticated enough to enable stretching and cardio that really increases your player's suppleness and fitness rather than a name given to 10% and 20% training, then I suggest you invest in my latest get rich quick scheme.

Just send me a cheque for £1000 and I'll show you how...
    Wow, that was almost something constructive who had to say on here. You feeling ok? You better go for a lie down.

New day, new injury. It's MC again!! I'm sooo surprised!
    Jesus Christ OMG >.<

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Wow, that was almost something constructive who had to say on here. You feeling ok? You better go for a lie down.
    Do you just hop around this forum insulting people and causing arguments?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    It was a joke!!!!! And if you read Macca's post's you would know why and im sure Macca would also see it as a joke!!!!

You were the one with your "do your homework before you take me on my friend" that wants an argument.
    Now jog on and go and find some more 'evidence' and 'facts' that show 'handling' means an outfield players ball control.

Banned
    MS, Macca has his good and bad days and like to provoke. It is unfair to say that he goes around insulting people, since that would mean he would have been warned and/or banned.

Occasionally we all have bad days and in this case Macca had a good day and played nice.

I, myself, have been hit by the injury bug the past few days, and its to be expected since the knockout rounds of the cup and CL are starting, which means they turn up the injuries so we use more red packs. unfair and unethical.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    MS, Macca has his good and bad days and like to provoke. It is unfair to say that he goes around insulting people, since that would mean he would have been warned and/or banned.

Occasionally we all have bad days and in this case Macca had a good day and played nice.

I, myself, have been hit by the injury bug the past few days, and its to be expected since the knockout rounds of the cup and CL are starting, which means they turn up the injuries so we use more red packs. unfair and unethical.
    I wasn't talking about 'Macca'

Banned
    I wasn't talking about 'Macca'
    I know, you were talking about Big, and he was talking about Macca. I dont find Big going around insulting people any more than I do.
    but your comment and his, were both off topic. please keep to it or they close the thread and it becomes useless, like so many others.

Stretching helps avoid injuries.
    I got a MC injured twice within 2 days because of Stretching his legs.. too hard lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12