Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: This is RIDICULOUS

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Corners are overpowered in this game.. I've been through this before many times and I'll say it again.
    Please explain again for noob scum like myself.

yeah, i think me, cracicot, dino and everyone understand that this isnt FM14. But have you see my prints?
    the stats show the guy had 3 corners.
    2 of them appeared in the commentary, and BOTH resulted in GOALS SCORED! that's 66.6%, right??
    now, many would say "that happens"
    YES! that happens!
    But not as usual at it happens in Top11.
    and this is happening a lot in my games this season.
    Seriously, we all love this game, otherwise we will not spend our time playing it or even writing in this forum.
    But there are some stuff in this game that they could IMPROVE, and i think that's why this forum is made for.
    Same thing about DOUBLE CORNERS. it's a BUG. They need to work on it.

ure right.
    But is hard to get good aerial defender in my server.
    Auctions: Only 3* or 4*
    Scout: NONE at the moment.
    The lonely aerial defender i have is a 6* 54Q wich i bought from the scout list.
    U got a nice team there m8 but sometimes it's good to have a DC or DMC DEFENSIVE WALL in your starting lineup as well, cause they can block some free kicks and long range shots. This guys always helped me a little bit.
    if i could choose it would be 3 DCs ( 2 Aerial and 1 Defensive Wall)

Rookie
    I particularly love how 100% of opponent's double corners are scoring, then my double corner gets wide or skims the cross bar. Same goes for normal corners.

it is a corner of the football,sometimes when you're winning but at a certain angle you will be defeated by an element of surprise
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123