Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 9 injuries from 10 games... anybody the same ??

Dreamer
    1 game 4 injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Dorin Marinescu View Post
    hello guys,

same here. lots of injuries, at least 1 per match, with 3 today in the last league game!!! 3 DC injured in a single game!!!
    I guess in this way:
    1. the system tries to level the teams a bit. I have the best team in the league with only 2 serious contenders and almost the same is in CL.

Low teams have less injured players. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is my observation. Anyway, in my case only my best players got injured during this season (every game all had 99% health and superb morale)
    2. the system tries to force us, the players with better teams to buy health packs or players...

This game is a business, of course. It's like an e-commerce store (the products are tokens), so from all the possible clients some are more active and nordeus have to convert them into buyers, first step being this kind of "influence", injure their players. Simple. And I'm sure is working for them.

i Agree chap

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    1 game 4 injuries

Ouch!! ive only had 3 injuries in one game once !!although i fear everytime it says during a game..." so an so tripped the attacker" ...

injuries

I also have injuries every day,yesterday on my fathers account,2 players kicked out and the player who committed a foul didn't get a yellow or red card,it's very disapointing,when you commit a light foul immediatly he get's a yellow card

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345