Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 9 injuries from 10 games... anybody the same ??

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pilko View Post
    Just wanna know if anyone is getting worse injury problems.. ive got 3 times more injuries than ive conceded goals..... says it all!!
    Do you are training them often?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I have had 5 players injured at any one time. When I get get 2 players back another 2 players go injured in the very next match I play. The worrying thing is that I have a player booked in every game which means that I do not get a treatment pack either so I am not able to get the injured player back quickly. The players are out for up to 6 days thats nearly a quarter of the season!! I would like to ask the Administrator why this is occurring this season. I think one yellow card and you don't get a tretment pack for fair play is very harsh it should be 2 or 3 yellow cards or a red card and you don't get rewarded for fair play. I think top eleven wants everyone to start buying more tokens so that they can buy treatment packs. More money for Top Eleven!!!!!
    thon likes this.

In my last game my 3 best players got injured, one is 19 years old and the others 20 years old. :/

Apprentice
    This has to be looked in to, myself and three other friends are constantly loosing our top youngest to injuries in the last 10 mins.WE have all played 5 seasons and it was never this bad before .why our youngest and best players, come on admin fix this.......

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Do you are training them often?
    Asks a power trainer using three bars. lol
    thon likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

My lv 5 season started way better then all others ... only one injured in 10 matches ... even so i had like a bad season start with 5 injured in 5 games (1 friendly game)

Lol i think i go crazy if i get 8 injured in 10 games omg ....

Apprentice
    train less
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Yes. I've 10 injuries, between 13 to the 16 of january. I've my DMC injuried, so i buy a new dmc but also this playes was injuried during training!! I hate the Cups matchs because i play against frustrated players that use hard tackling only with the purpose of injuries the opponent's players!!
    Another think that let me angry is that the worst injuries are been for my scout players.
    But i don't will buy red box in the future. If my players will be injuried so many times in the future, i don't play match.

all 3 strikers injured in my last match. they were all fully fit and i didn't train them that day. i can't remember when i last had all my players healthy.

Rookie
    all MC Dead 4 days, who can loan me some?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast