Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 9 injuries from 10 games... anybody the same ??

same as me.... everyday is injury day...

in the last 8 games ive got 10 injuried players, i've got about 45 medicals pack and now i have no medical pack and 2 more injuried players. overall i've got beated by a lower team that have 83 and me i have 93. this game its a bull ****. this is not a good game at all. think about it, you spend real money to win what? on the market are a plenty games that make you fell better than this bull ****.**** you NORDEUS BASTARDS.

in the last 10 games ive got 10 injured players too. i have got over 90 medicals packs. now i havent anymore and 2 players was for 2 times injured. so i ask now the administrator, what can you say about it? what can you do now for me/us? i want my 90 medicals pack back, and i think thats not to much wright? i have lost games, that cant be lost!, he had 46 in i 56. the enemy wasnt online, and the position of his player was wrong too. thats not normal!!
    i think the bugs in this game are more than fun or what do you think?
    i like this game, but thats a disaster!!!!
    now im waiting for your answer... i hope you give us an answer!

2 games 6 injured and same players??? wtf is wrong again whit this game? need like 100 medicals pack??? can any admin answer me how this happen ????

I have had 4 injuries in the last 2 days, Mensah, Papaleo, Quero and Benoit.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    still problems with injuries

i dont play friendlys anymore and my players had 100% condition but in 14' and 23' minutes my winger and striker went down injured.

now i dont have any reserves anymore all are injured.

I dont have tokens ...

only positive is that i am taking the lead in my league

hello guys,

same here. lots of injuries, at least 1 per match, with 3 today in the last league game!!! 3 DC injured in a single game!!!
    I guess in this way:
    1. the system tries to level the teams a bit. I have the best team in the league with only 2 serious contenders and almost the same is in CL.
    Low teams have less injured players. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is my observation. Anyway, in my case only my best players got injured during this season (every game all had 99% health and superb morale)
    2. the system tries to force us, the players with better teams to buy health packs or players...

This game is a business, of course. It's like an e-commerce store (the products are tokens), so from all the possible clients some are more active and nordeus have to convert them into buyers, first step being this kind of "influence", injure their players. Simple. And I'm sure is working for them.

Per aspera ad astra...

Yes i had a broken leg 18days though ..

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Do you are training them often?
    Not anymore...... im guaranteed an injury or two a day so ive stopped training first team and i dont play freindlies...

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    train less
    as i said above i dont train due to not risking more injuries

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast