Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: End of Season

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I only decide my squad in the third day, because thats whend you see your opponents in league.
    Also i prefere only to start Buying on 3rd day, since most people already spend there money, and you can buy there fast trainers more easily.
    I prefere to sell the players i know i will not need in the last day of season, since there price is on maximum, and not every player generate a bid war.
    Players with 33 years old lose a bit of MV whend turn to 34, but it is very insignificante.
    A retiring player should of a MV of ZERO because you cannot sell them.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Like I have my playing 11 4* most of the time and till date have had only 1 6* player which I bought as a 5* and then in 1 match he turned 6*. I have a few 5* in my team as well but since I tanked last season, I have a young 5* playing 11 right now.
    My say is, if a player is performing good, then no matter what his Q, play him as long as he performs. My 2nd highest scorer, who kept me afloat in the 1st half of the season be4 the arrival of our now highest scorer, is only 3*. His scoring streak has gone now and so will sell him on the 1st day next season( he will turn 32 so his value will not drop as it doesn't drop after 30). And if a good Q player has not performed even after playing many matches, then sell him. Keep a few young ones if u want to power train and don't sell those which r close to 5* as next season, they will turn 4* again.
    Thanks Saransh you,ve been really helpful again thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    Thanks Saransh you,ve been really helpful again thanks mate
    Yours welcome.....

Dreamer
    I read somewhere here that you have 7 days to re-sign a player whose contract expired at the end of the previous season.... can these players still be sold off in this 7 day period? or is it a question of re-sign them or they become free agents with no chance to sell them on? (hope this makes sense )) oh and can they still play games in these 7 days?

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Yours welcome.....
    good to see you two arnt fighting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    good to see you two arnt fighting lol
    Haha.. That was a bit of misunderstanding which is now sorted out........ We r friends now, why Philip???

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    I read somewhere here that you have 7 days to re-sign a player whose contract expired at the end of the previous season.... can these players still be sold off in this 7 day period? or is it a question of re-sign them or they become free agents with no chance to sell them on? (hope this makes sense )) oh and can they still play games in these 7 days?
    No, they cant play games, train or be selled. They stay there like any player without contract as reserve.
    TypTex likes this.

as Dman2pt said its like a youngster out of the academy they just sit there until you sign or get rid
    TypTex likes this.

Dreamer
    Cheers Dman2pt, cheers Phil ..... wasn't sure how that worked .. now I need to work out who to keep and who to try and sell ))

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I only decide my squad in the third day, because thats whend you see your opponents in league.
    Also i prefere only to start Buying on 3rd day, since most people already spend there money, and you can buy there fast trainers more easily.
    I prefere to sell the players i know i will not need in the last day of season, since there price is on maximum, and not every player generate a bid war.
    Players with 33 years old lose a bit of MV whend turn to 34, but it is very insignificante.
    Thankyou mate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast