Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: End of Season

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    I,m lev 4 why did u stop turnin them over
    Player training generally can't keep up with level gains. Typically you can gain about 50 xp per season (without using tokens), but you need 75xp to maintain the same level of stars. If you only buy players just shy of 6 stars then the next season you'd average 5 2/3 stars, then 5 1/3 stars then barely 5.

At lower levels it's fairly easy to just replace most of your squad. At higher levels, those just-shy-of-6-star players become harder to find, necessitating a change in strategy. I still turn over about 1/4 to 1/3 of my squad every season.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

football must invest and that calculate , so instead player is normal .
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Haha.. That was a bit of misunderstanding which is now sorted out........ We r friends now, why Philip???
    Saransh your private in box needs clearing,couldn,t send u a mess

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Player training generally can't keep up with level gains. Typically you can gain about 50 xp per season (without using tokens), but you need 75xp to maintain the same level of stars. If you only buy players just shy of 6 stars then the next season you'd average 5 2/3 stars, then 5 1/3 stars then barely 5.

At lower levels it's fairly easy to just replace most of your squad. At higher levels, those just-shy-of-6-star players become harder to find, necessitating a change in strategy. I still turn over about 1/4 to 1/3 of my squad every season.
    Cheers Raz ,dead helpful that bro,Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    Saransh your private in box needs clearing,couldn,t send u a mess
    Oops.... I will clear it. There is place for only 50 at a time, that is too less.

This idea is very similar to me, I sold all my 4 star players before the season ends.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Cleared it Phil and have sent u a PM, please see it.

Rookie
    Thanks .Sar, appreciate the help,Bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123