Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club

good work

Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Tanking is cheating...
    Tanking = paying without waste money.
    Tanking is the better form to play if one don't wanna become an addicted :3
    Kids have to know this option to don't be abducted by this game.
    Or one control the game or game control one

Tanking is cheating...
    Tanking is a part of the game hun to advance without paying tokens however as I said I'm just waiting for my friends to catch up you see the game is more fun when you play with friends !!!!

!st season Ive done it and for that reason only please ban me for cheating Mr Pricop if that is the case !!!!!!! oh wait sorry your tanking too hun right ???? lol

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    Tanking is a part of the game hun to advance without paying tokens however as I said I'm just waiting for my friends to catch up you see the game is more fun when you play with friends !!!!

!st season Ive done it and for that reason only please ban me for cheating Mr Pricop if that is the case !!!!!!! oh wait sorry your tanking too hun right ???? lol
    I dont understand ???can you talk a little bit specific ???i am not Pricop, so And if you are look at my teamshowcase btw you see i never tanked. I see tanking as a cheat to take advantage of lower level why you would win prices without playing Highest possibel category of niv/lv????

I dont understand ???can you talk a little bit specific ???i am not Pricop, so And if you are look at my teamshowcase btw you see i never tanked. I see tanking as a cheat to take advantage of lower level why you would win prices without playing Highest possibel category of niv/lv????

Its ok hun I will be more specific, you see you have a lovely team and I'm happy you have never tanked !! it's your team and your game you play how you want ( OK so far ) ???

I chose to tank this season because for 19 seasons its been fun playing with my facebook friends but last season I went up on my own so the only way to join them again is to tank I dont win a price for doing it ( although you may have meant prize ) I'm not sure hun but I win neither !!!

Mr Pricop is the head Mod erator on the forum who unlike Rowland CAN ban people from posting who also is tanking this season . I just asked him to ban me if I was cheating hun !!! ok ???

I have no idea what a niv/lv is hun ( so carnt answer that one ) ???

as you just called him a cheat too !!!! lol
    ( as you said anyone that tanks is a cheat ) yet I think you will find most here have and do tank regular hun

Frustrated kid...lol...
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Frustrated kid...lol...
    Thank you for your sparkling insight !!! seriously ??? at what part did I seem frustrated or a kid ???

Its ok hun I will be more specific, you see you have a lovely team and I'm happy you have never tanked !! it's your team and your game you play how you want ( OK so far ) ???

I chose to tank this season because for 19 seasons its been fun playing with my facebook friends but last season I went up on my own so the only way to join them again is to tank I dont win a price for doing it ( although you may have meant prize ) I'm not sure hun but I win neither !!!

Mr Pricop is the head Mod erator on the forum who unlike Rowland CAN ban people from posting who also is tanking this season . I just asked him to ban me if I was cheating hun !!! ok ???

I have no idea what a niv/lv is hun ( so carnt answer that one ) ???

as you just called him a cheat too !!!! lol
    ( as you said anyone that tanks is a cheat ) yet I think you will find most here have and do tank regular hun
    He or you may do youre way of play THE game. But my opinion is when you tank iTS another word for cheating that are my thoughts, so i may think that!!! Lol. but if you like to play that way, who am i to say it is wrong??? do what you think is good for youre team, but i Will never play that way lol!!! i have also friends lower level Same server And they can catch me because i am on top of server, And play two season Same lv. even when i finished 1st. i say but who am i tanking is a part of cheating. My thoughts but play youre game as you like iTS not a acomplisment to win prices from full 2 star team lol!!!!

So by your viewpoint one can not have a rest... I started playing that near 2 years ago and I have to stay pending every day during all my life?... coz if I be 8th and use a season to rain I'm a cheater?,,,, too if I leave the cup to fight only for CL?... so what have one to do if the game don't give one the option to rest...¿? leave the team?,,,,
    as Ive always said, taank is an option that give you the game, like decrease your Quality team to have a lower cup or add friends of lower Quality in league to win... the game allow one to decide between some options and we take these, in my case Ive said loads of times that dont wanna stay pending of a game. I am here to win playing light and thats what I'm doing and too in summer I tanked 4 months to breath after stay playing continously season and season....

You decide how you wanna play, is that simple, and you have to decide looking whats your target, your time, and your personal limits. Than take the better option for you mate, no more

Thank you for your sparkling insight !!! seriously ??? at what part did I seem frustrated or a kid ???
    Some players use hack(i dont give names)...and tanking is cheating,come on...
    If a manager cant promote because of bad players,this is cheat????
    Or managers who tank,is because they cant stay in the league on first places,maybe they need to tank...
    I think you are a manager with max 10 level...Am I right????

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast