Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club

Since I play with 35T per seasons and I'm too lazy to farm (and not that crazy/addicted about this game ) I would like to know how much does it costs to train 9* player; time, packs, tokens, real money....?

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Since I play with 35T per seasons and I'm lazy to farm (and not that crazy/addicted about this game ) I would like to know how much does it costs to train 9* player; time, packs, tokens, real money....?
    Personal trainer,2,5 k i think...The packs arent worth it...

Banned
    It costs 1000 Green Pack to make a fast trainer 5 star player reach 9 star along with SA and Triple role...Case closed............
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Personal trainer,2,5 k i think...The packs arent worth it...
    What 2500? Tokens per player? Btw. some managers claim that personal trainer isn't good option...

BREAKING news THE new legend is!!!!

Victor Fischer
    HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415893294.574196.jpg

HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415893313.577303.jpg
    Peter Renn and Cat Harrison like this.

How much did he cost ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mo Avengers likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    How much did he cost ? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You already got youre answer multiple times. Why you ask if you spend zero??? Never to reach for you, or you planning also to spend And get one?? Then you only would know it for sure. Have a Nice day 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    You already got youre answer multiple times. Why you ask if you spend zero??? Never to reach for you, or you planning also to spend And get one?? Then you only would know it for sure. Have a Nice day
    Don't take his question that hard. It is same as when people ask how much costs some expensive house, exotic car etc. If someone ask how does it cost, that means he is curious, nothing bad.
    Some members just want to say it isn't anything special when someone trains 9* player. That isn't archievement, everyone can do that. It is similar as when someone brags about domination victory against bot team.

Don't take his question that hard. It is same as when people ask how much costs some expensive house, exotic car etc. If someone ask how does it cost, that means he is curious, nothing bad.
    Some members just want to say it isn't anything special when someone trains 9* player. That isn't archievement, everyone can do that. It is similar as when someone brags about domination victory against bot team.
    Then they Should say that. I never say it is an achievement only for me THE reason is too compete that other full legend team what i do this season And won THE cup from full legend, take a look at youre FB messenger 😉. They only post here to provocate someone what is not allowed. THE forum stand also for respect And peace thats THE reason why i react like this normally i give answer on all questions what my opinion is 👍👍 have a Nice day !!! Peace on this topic/threath And respect eatch other from now on. Back to topic/threath if you ask me
    Cat Harrison likes this.

We are just curious, like when kid asks how much costs Ferrari LOL
    I understand, I think myself this season invested about 2k token but prefer having a couple of 7 star and three 8 star instead one 9 star,of course no winning guarante but after i saw my league I decided after 14 seasons an investment is ok,should last a few seasons haha

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast