Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club

Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    do what you think is good for youre team,
    you see? is in this part in what you are wrong mate, the 1st is not the team or the game, the 1st is one^^

Quote Originally Posted by superdunk View Post
    some players use hack(i dont give names)...and tanking is cheating,come on...
    If a manager cant promote because of bad players,this is cheat????
    Or managers who tank,is because they cant stay in the league on first places,maybe they need to tank...
    I think you are a manager with max 10 level...am i right????

big lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAA
    HHAHAHAHAHAHAH (rest....) HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAAH

ALL THATS SO FUNNY !! XD

IM TALKING WITH PPL THAT UNDERSTAND A ****
    bye sirs.

He or you may do youre way of play THE game. But my opinion is when you tank iTS another word for cheating that are my thoughts, so i may think that!!! Lol. but if you like to play that way, who am i to say it is wrong??? do what you think is good for youre team, but i Will never play that way lol!!! i have also friends lower level Same server And they can catch me because i am on top of server, And play two season Same lv. even when i finished 1st. i say but who am i tanking is a part of cheating. My thoughts but play youre game as you like iTS not a acomplisment to win prices from full 2 star team lol!!!!
    Yes its a bit harsh calling me a cheat because I want to wait for my friends hun !!!! maybe you didnt mean cheat ?? I dont know but that to me seems harsh !!!! If I have the right to do that and you have the right to play your way ( as you say) why call me a cheat ??? sooooooo funny hun

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    you see? is in this part in what you are wrong mate, the 1st is not the team or the game, the 1st is one^^

Do what you prefer mate. But i like to play THE hardest opps And it is much more Fun to win full 8-9* teams maybe you must give it a try also???

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAA
    HHAHAHAHAHAHAH (rest....) HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAAH

ALL THATS SO FUNNY !! XD

IM TALKING WITH PPL THAT UNDERSTAND A ****
    bye sirs.
    wooooooooooooooooowwww,
    Slow down,this is a hall of fame thread,and i dont thing that this discuss is for hall of fame...
    If you want to talk,speak with avenger on private,ok???

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    Yes its a bit harsh calling me a cheat because I want to wait for my friends hun !!!! maybe you didnt mean cheat ?? I dont know but that to me seems harsh !!!! If I have the right to do that and you have the right to play your way ( as you say) why call me a cheat ??? sooooooo funny hun
    ITS youre right Yes but it is not really fair for that teams that come in youre league after you tanked. In real live witch teams of football tank?? Yeah neither no one does Every real team play at his best Every single season tanking is just not fair for your coming opps

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Some players use hack(i dont give names)...and tanking is cheating,come on...
    If a manager cant promote because of bad players,this is cheat????
    Or managers who tank,is because they cant stay in the league on first places,maybe they need to tank...
    I think you are a manager with max 10 level...Am I right????
    Are you actually reading hun ??? I tanked because my players are good ??? I wanted to wait for my friends who's players arnt as good then when they catch up next season we all play again ?? my team is not the point having fun with friends is !!!! coz its a game !!!!!

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

ITS youre right Yes but it is not really fair for that teams that come in youre league after you tanked. In real live witch teams of football tank?? Yeah neither no one does Every real team play at his best Every single season tanking is just not fair for your coming opps
    What you suggest,sending an 5 stars teams who want to tank,to a lower level,to become a 6 stars team????

Tanking is cheating...
    Speaks the managers who has first formation,with players with 7-8-9 stars...

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast