Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club

Ppl play the game in diffrent ways, so your saying your way is the right, and all others is wrong Mo?

July been spending alot of time keeping it up to date etc. And should be applauded for doing this.

Ohh and its Phil`s and Mo`s first encounter with a "Gender Benders" (or so u claim, i don`t care). You would be supprised how common it is, iv seen it around since i started playin M.U.D`s in 95/96. The most common "Gender Benders" is girls that play male caracters to escape horny teen boys......

And you just couldn't answer my simple question ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

How much does a player like that cost ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stipy View Post
    Ppl play the game in diffrent ways, so your saying your way is the right, and all others is wrong Mo?

July been spending alot of time keeping it up to date etc. And should be applauded for doing this.

Ohh and its Phil`s and Mo`s first encounter with a "Gender Benders" (or so u claim, i don`t care). You would be supprised how common it is, iv seen it around since i started playin M.U.D`s in 95/96. The most common "Gender Benders" is girls that play male caracters to escape horny teen boys......
    When did I say that hun? I just said the forum is to discuss with others in a polite way topics about the game , and although the funniest thing I read all day was you calling Rowland a gender bender lol I still think its a little of topic .

Of course Rowland has spent time keeping this useless thread open just so he can look good for buying a good team hun !!! he loves anything that makes him look good ( except for you calling him a gender bender) , but how is this thread anygood if he says dont ask questions ???? about how uch time and real money it costs to do this , to a player ???

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Personally i dont like to tink about the cost, i live in Norway. But i guess its couple 100 norwegian kroner to keep a player from 9 every season. It aint cheap, i just choose to spend some of my money on it. But heres the ting, in some Countries ppl get tokens for watching videos etc, in Norway i dont get that. Stuck at my 35 tokens a season. So i gotta buy tokens to keep em at 9. But some places ppl can watch videos alot, and save alot of money that way.

Like those croatians you told about, illegal formations for tokens? Never head of that here. If not your talking about tanking with illegal formation to not progress to next lvl. Thats is not a great team in my eyes at least. I fight to progress every season

Personally i dont like to tink about the cost, i live in Norway. But i guess its couple 100 norwegian kroner to keep a player from 9 every season. It aint cheap, i just choose to spend some of my money on it. But heres the ting, in some Countries ppl get tokens for watching videos etc, in Norway i dont get that. Stuck at my 35 tokens a season. So i gotta buy tokens to keep em at 9. But some places ppl can watch videos alot, and save alot of money that way.

Like those croatians you told about, illegal formations for tokens? Never head of that here. If not your talking about tanking with illegal formation to not progress to next lvl. Thats is not a great team in my eyes at least. I fight to progress every season
    See now we are talking hun ????? yes you can play the game how you like and you do a good job but people like Rowland who bully forum members hack their accounts and abuse the system do not deserve a thought ( except maybe late at night when we all know he is crying himself to sleep ) you see he brought this all on himself by thinking he was a god of the forum and people actually liked him ( but thats another story ) oh and cheat against their so called friends he does not deserve any respect he is just a troll and will only post on threads that make him look good !!!! likw his regular I'm leaving threads

Lol ok I remember being bullied by July for almost a year but I we are not going to lower ourselves to that level enough is enough I have no reason to do that neither do you mo Rowland you might not be able to stop but I can fare enough ? Ball is in your court ! Live and let live

If not your talking about tanking with illegal formation to not progress to next lvl. Thats is not a great team in my eyes at least. I fight to progress every season

Lol you obviously dont know me hun, Rowland once told me to tank and I won the league ??? I'm top in my main account unbeaten 2nd in the forum league and my other account is only tanking this year as my friends were not good enough to promote with me last year ??? all this without buying 1 token !!! and now level 19 anymore you want to add hun ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    Lol you obviously dont know me hun, Rowland once told me to tank and I won the league ??? I'm top in my main account unbeaten 2nd in the forum league and my other account is only tanking this year as my friends were not good enough to promote with me last year ??? all this without buying 1 token !!! and now level 19 anymore you want to add hun ?????
    Tank is good :3

Pay with visa too because somebody have to pay Nordeus employers. Maybe some ppl think they are North Corean slaves.
    Like the slaves are building in Qatar for the World Cup of 2022

Tanking is cheating...

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast