Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club

My players with 3 posisions got one regular spot, i belive in consistency in my squad. Aka players got a spot they cover, and i always play same formation (ohh i can just hear u guys going: Omg nOOb... But i dont care) Changed formation 1 time 6-7 seasons ago, when 4-4-2 didnt cut it anymore, to 3-2w-3-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    So should we have a hall of fame of weaker players that play well ?
    Someone should make new thread for that (form or quallity), because this discussion isn't directly related with 9* players...
    Ex top eleven player

Sorry I was Misken lol Mo says you will know what that means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    On which position you use him? I noticed that if player has 2-3 positions, he always play better on his 1st (that would be dc for your de Boer). For example, my dc-dmc's never got 8 rating if they played on dmc, but on dc they did, and their average rating is usually higher.
    Frank de boer is left foot so i like to set him in opp. position so mostly he play at DCR or DMC also he get also 7s en few 8s

On which position you use him? I noticed that if player has 2-3 positions, he always play better on his 1st (that would be dc for your de Boer). For example, my dc-dmc's never got 8 rating if they played on dmc, but on dc they did, and their average rating is usually higher.
    I notice also when i let him play for example a time On one Same position THE player also his first position changes

When you have player who can play only one position, (eg. MC) then that player gets quallity penalty if he plays some near position under yellow triagle (MC on AMC or DMC). It seems that something similar happens when you use multiple position player on his 2nd or 3rd position; then he doesn't get quallity penalty, but he gets form penalty. Apart from DC-DMC's I haven't noticed some other position and form changes, however, my DL-DML played yesterday 3x3+1 formation on DML position and got rating 8.
    My only 3 position player is AMC-ST-MC, but I can't track his form because he plays in all 3 positions in my team, wherever I need him.
    Btw. I think it is better to keep in squad weaker player in top form than strongest player in bad form.
    No i notice Some different stuff i have send you earlier pictures from my mc THE one with 3 positions i learnt him mc he is nature dml ml And THE one who is only mc get awful ratings

did no one like my new player ??????

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

He is nothing special so we aren't jelaous.
    Ex top eleven player

He is nothing special so we aren't jelaous.

Are you sure ???? lol not even a tiny bit even though he is plump and never goes to training

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

What happened to ur striker named after me?
    Jack Robin likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast