Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what feeding strikers mean ?

what feeding strikers mean ?

Hey guys what does feeding the strikers mean ? I've seen alot of people saying you need players to feed your strikers and I'm confused is it like crosses into the box for your strikers or what ? Thanks for your time

it means supplying your strikers. im pretty sure passes/throughs/crosses are included as well
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    it means supplying your strikers. im pretty sure passes/throughs/crosses are included as well
    Correct. U need to have good MCs and AMCs to feed or provide balls to ur ST to score.

Pro
    Are you not looking for strikers that can assist other players, instead of scoring themselves. If this is an option, then you can have at least 4 other players ready to score???

They already do assist other players i wasn't sure of what feeding the strikers was and now i know that i need good MC's and AMC's and i do have them but for some reason my strikers arent scoring that much its usually the "feeders'' that score haha my AMC and MC score more goals than my 5 star striker i'm going to try put a red arrow on him next game Thanks for your time guys

Imagine a game of football that you are watching on TV or in a ground.

If a team is lined up with 6 defenders, then they have 3 defencive playing midfielders with one loan striker, how does the striker get into the game?

If your opposition has 5 midfielders across the middle of the pitch and you only have two on each wing, what happens? - the players in your opposition will run down the middle and score.

It's all about making sure you have players in the right formation and right position to assist each other. A classic 4-4-2 has good balance and if you have players in the right position doing the correct things then you will be able to "feed" your strikers.

This game is so random i don't think it even matters. The amount of times there is a counter attack and a long ball is played over the top and somehow lands at the feet of my CB? who then scores. lol .

Addicted
    Feeding strikers means giving them hamburgers to eat so that they have energy to score

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    This game is so random i don't think it even matters. The amount of times there is a counter attack and a long ball is played over the top and somehow lands at the feet of my CB? who then scores. lol .
    yep, that happens a lot when i set them on BLUE arrows. if they were red arrowed that still shoudlnt make any sense TBH
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Ya many times my DC gets the ball during counter attacks and he does well. And many times he has given a timely pass to my DL. LOLs
    I fear counter attacks against me as they usually result in goals.
    And even my AMCs have always scored more than my STs except for last season. This season too, my AMC Cazorla is on fire!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast