Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: I just won the treble!

I just won the treble!

I'm level 2 non token buyer and I just won the treble

Won the cup yesterday against a level 4 in the penalties after he drawed the game in the 84 minute and today won the CL final against a guy who won me in the first round.

Thanks for your help guys!

See you next season!
    HULIANO and ppturano like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanovichRaskolnikov View Post

Won the cup yesterday against a level 4 in the penalties after he drawed the game in the 84 minute and today won the CL final against a guy who won me in the first round.

See you next season!
    Well-done If you want to do the treble again then you better sell off your team and buy all 3* players

Dreamer
    congratulations buddy.good luck for next season

Dreamer
    fantastic achievement, well played to you

Beautiful !! Well done mate I'm going level 2 next season and looking to do that so hopesully i can you must be very happy it's a great achievement

Quote Originally Posted by RomanovichRaskolnikov View Post

See you next season!
    Congratulations and well done!

I won the treble again too

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Well-done If you want to do the treble again then you better sell off your team and buy all 3* players
    No need for that. You can win the cup perfectly fine without manipulating the draw and it becomes a lot more competitive and fun (if fun is actually playing the game instead of always having a much better team making any tactics irrelevant).
    ThichDaBongFC and Marc Symons like this.

well, nice to see again.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Yeh whats the achievement in that lol! You may as well throw all your cups and medals in the bin, you won them by cheating :P
    Marc Symons likes this.

Addicted
    Er....in what way is that considered cheating ? Clearing a club of players and buying 3* players is considered cheating? Then a lot of real teams in the real world are cheating, as new management often clear up the clubs of players to bring in fresh players in

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Yeh whats the achievement in that lol! You may as well throw all your cups and medals in the bin, you won them by cheating :P

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Er....in what way is that considered cheating ? Clearing a club of players and buying 3* players is considered cheating? Then a lot of real teams in the real world are cheating, as new management often clear up the clubs of players to bring in fresh players in
    It's not cheating. It's just a manipulation of the draw that you can't compare to the real world. There is not a draw based on the quality of your players in the real world.
    How would it ever be logical to get rid of all your good players (who perform) and replace them all with terrible players and then after the draw fire/sell all those again and get good players again of the same quality of the first batch you got rid of?

It works that way in this game and it earns you an easy cup draw which is fine. But it's certainly not gonna earn you the respect of anyone else when they know that every trophy in your cabinet was won against opponents a whole bunch of levels below you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast