Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: This is how you tank...

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    So basically for you it's not about the achievement of earning the trophy, but about the trophy itself? The candy you take from babies is indeed tastier than regular candy..
    I'll still be playing against teams 2 or 3 levels higher than me who have a huge advantage in that they can simply go buy (what to me are) 7 and 8 star players off the market. At least this time I'll have a fighting chance.

Curious that those who seem upset by this DON'T seem too upset about token buyers ....
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Curious that those who seem upset by this DON'T seem too upset about token buyers ....
    The thread topic is about tanking

These are the results so far (it took me awhile to get the defensive scouts)

Draw was with the 4th place team, loss was to the 3rd place team, defeated the 2nd place team 5-0 with my 'A' squad (which was available due to schedule weirdness with a 4 am league game and a 5pm Cup match)
    Qualities are: 77 (my Rangers), CIRO 71.1, Michaela 68.4, red sky 64.5, Blue Sky 67.3, La banda 62.4

Champions League group stage was a breeze. Most of the better teams are on my side of the bracket in elimination stage though.

('Shopped to show all Cup results)

We've survived two Cup match losses so far. Next opponent, strike, has quality 72.3. If I make it past them I get to face level 14, quality 91.6 Boca squad and a likely 3rd place finish (but, the 66q Marinko knocked off the 79q Assassins, so .. who knows?) The 4 remaining teams on the other side of the bracket are all 72-75q
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Dreamer
    neither mind .... you can go back to trying to lose again next season
    Maxtax and aiureah like this.

Have you considered seeing a proctologist?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Have you considered seeing a proctologist?
    That's the lamest attempt at an insult I've ever heard.

But if you were inquiring out of genuine interest for my anus, I'm pleased to tell you it's fine and working very well, no need to bother a proctologist.

Do you always express so much interest in other mens arseholes?

Speak plainly and play the game to win .... that is my advise to you
    Last edited by TypTex; 12-01-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Rookie
    Their just sad tramps who can,t afford to buy tokens ,how frustrated must you be ,to play a footy game an not be good enough,so you swerve the main reason for playin an sit there trainin the sh£t out of players,couldn,t be arsed with all them apples, just see Mourinho swerve the champions league ,cause his teams sh£t.
    Hee hee(;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Season results:
    League: 1st (23-1-2)
    Champions League: 1st (12-1-0)
    Cup: 3rd (5-1-4) (lost to a token buyer 2 levels higher who bought 10+ scuts [8 star to me] after the draw)

Next season I will have 7 scout level (inc. the 5 scouts I bought this season) and the rest at 5 star. 6 of my 5-star players will be at 79 (scoutlevel will be 80-84) .. of the remaining 9, 4 are at 76 and will probably be replaced by 79s from the market, so I'm sitting pretty well for at least the next two seasons as well.

Pro
    And they arse..k me how the weather is when I try to post to CarlTaut

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234