Page 31 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

Quote Originally Posted by NeoWilson View Post
    pathetic scout list and market ...

Your not the only one, Our Mr.Scout is a pile of **** this season, just full of old men past their sell by date.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I havent posted the July Fourth results today and I'm not going to either.
    Changed My Mind.

League Round 1 Result: July Fourth 4-1 Man U FC (Thai Team) We opened the scoring in the first minute from Petersen, Then early in the second half there was an equaliser before Papaleo killed the game off with a brace and a last minute goal from Kusama.

Champions League Group A Round 1 Result: July Fourth 5-1 Liverpool 44 A similar game to the league game Kusama got us the lead before Guilen scored for Liverpool 44, But Kusama restored our lead and Hardy,Petersen and Papaleo killed it off late.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 11-20-2013 at 05:45 AM.

Breaking News - Zino The Zero

July Fourth have made the decision to terminate Kobi Zino's contract with immediate effect to make the way for 2 new players that have been signed this morning, both players are 'Nordeus Gens' and we can begin to conclude developing this seasons squad. Zino recieved a whopping 70 Million to be shown the door and he didn't even play a game for July Fourth.

Kobi Zino. 0 Games 0 Goals 0 Assists 0 MOTM Good Riddance.

FCB
    my scout list

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Need suggestion ...here's the Mr.scout AMr/Mr from whom I am searching from past 3 seasons ...2nd one is the one I am developing ...

Is it good idea to buy this scout AMR/MR and sell the AMR/MR/DMR that I am developing ...

Player I am developing ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News - Zino The Zero

July Fourth have made the decision to terminate Kobi Zino's contract with immediate effect to make the way for 2 new players that have been signed this morning, both players are 'Nordeus Gens' and we can begin to conclude developing this seasons squad. Zino recieved a whopping 70 Million to be shown the door and he didn't even play a game for July Fourth.

Kobi Zino. 0 Games 0 Goals 0 Assists 0 MOTM Good Riddance.

Had u power trained him???? And why so cruel behaviour LOLs.... Shud have let him play a match just say in
    What position was he anyways????

Rookie
    Mixed Results on Day 3

Day three was actually overshadowed by the restructuring of the Dreamhunter-Franchise Teams. All teams added new Scout-players later in the day (so not all of them already gave their debut). This morning one player was transferred from FC Dreamhunter to Teresa FC to add some strenght and depth to their defense.

Teresa FC started both the league and the CL with 4-1 wins. As this team does not play against fellow Franchise-team Sakura they have chances to win the league this year. We will see how things develop.

FC Sakura also did not disappoint. Both games of the day were won 5-0 and new players already scored.

Berkshire Utd and FC Dreamhunter had bumpy starts. Dreamhunter won easily in the League 8-0 but lost surprisingly at home against a weaker team 0-1. Let's hope that the new players will help to forget the disastrous 1-3 start (Win - Loss)... Berkshire Utd started the League with another surprising 0-1 loss. Then we went shopping and in the Championsleague Mexican Midfielder Garcia scored three times and Brazilian Striker Dias Navas added another two goals to the 9-0 victory.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Had u power trained him???? And why so cruel behaviour LOLs.... Shud have let him play a match just say in
    What position was he anyways????
    I never Power Trained him because he wasn't the fastest of players that trains, He played as DR only, But the other guy I signed is almost a direct replacement for Ramirez who I sold a few days ago to les guerriers. He was kept as a spare but since its difficult to sell right at the top of our server, I just released him. It gets some of that money spent since I've been on max for about a season now.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    Need suggestion ...here's the Mr.scout AMr/Mr from whom I am searching from past 3 seasons ...2nd one is the one I am developing ...

Is it good idea to buy this scout AMR/MR and sell the AMR/MR/DMR that I am developing ...

Player I am developing ...

I'd keep on developing the young player than getting the scout, your getting 3 more seasons out of him. Plus you have already spent a great deal of skill points in the new position and you still have the choice of a different SA if you want. Your young player will also be a triple roller compared to the scouts dual role.
    FCB and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    my scout list

Get that 22 year old DL/DC defensive header defender. I normally buy players like him immediately if I see them.
    ppturano and FCB like this.

Page 31 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast