Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

Final standing group CL

League Update

We were struggling, the whole team's rate was under average.. hardly won 2-0 against two much weaker team in league.
    Some key players had performed badly and we had to let them sit on the bench and switch roles around.. The result is getting better tho.

Champion League

An easy win against our in-game friend. We expect more from Midfield players who are not quite getting back good form yet, especially B.Rees MP17 G12 A3. He seem stop scoring since we mostly don't play 4-1-2-1-2 ND but 3-5-2V this season.

The latest TDKs news: After half way training we have five lengends coming up...YES !!
    Last edited by ThichDaBongFC; 11-29-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

Last edited by ThichDaBongFC; 11-30-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 11
    We started very well, 4 minutes passe from Sucerquia and Barbu finishing, 6 minutes Leitgeb with the free kick and Barbu with the Head.
    In 2H corner from Sparagna and Sucerquia scores, Khemila scores the last After a passe from Barbu.
    4:0 final score, Barbu was MOM.
    We continue in 5th place with the same points of 4th but worst GD

CL ROUND6
    With only 2 points ahead of 2nd and 3rd we needed at least one win, but After the surprising lost of 2nd we could even lose with 3rd.
    But we did not gave a chance, 2 minutes and Sparagna scores from long range, 13 minutes they equalize, but we were on top and 33th Tomaev all by himself put us in the lead again, then Alves in 44 and 49 put us Confortable in the lead, they still got another goal, but at 78th our New MC scores.
    5:2 final result, Alves was MOM
    We finish first in the group with 13 points, 11GS 5GA, we will now face Dao Hoang FC.

We also received our U21 today, a 2* GK that i sold and a 4* MC for 24T.

I am now confused because the MV OF this 24T player is only 6.9M with 43Q.
    But yesterday i bought a MC 5* with 47Q for 11.8M
    They should be both fast trainer but with a diference of 4Qlevel the diference in price its to big. I only made 2 or 3 trains, but the U21 gaine is above average.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Our Quality is increased to 67.1. We have 100 tokens less, but these tokens I save for the next season

Champions League Group A Round 6: July Fourth 1-1 FC.KOYTALA We got away with this... I left reserves in starting XI from a friendly match earlier on today, We needed at least a draw against KOYTALA to win the group and avoid what looks to be the tougher half of the draw. O'Light scored for us just before HT and KOYTALA equalised on the 89th minute with Domazos. We can feel relieved because our opponent could of turned us over easily on my absence.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 47-1.jpg Season 47-2.jpg
    Chester FC and Wiesse like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The Middle Weekend" Preview

I am rather disappointed at the lack of the use of the term "The Middle Weekend" for Days 14-15 every season, I see the Middle Weekend as an important key time of the season as we move towards the business end of the season. We go into the middle weekend 3 points infront of TeamSystem COBRA in the league.

Also coined by Pnr8555... The Day 28 - Day 1 transition from an old season to a new season is knowm as "Super Weekend" Due to originally naming his final match of the season with AEPRE FC as a "Super Saturday" Fixture.

Saturday

League Round 12: July Fourth vs Dersimspor - A fixture here in the league that we would expect July Fourth to get 3 points, Dersimspor lack real quality for our league this season and more or less appear to be tanking.

RR Cup Last 16, 2nd Leg: Pogon Barwice vs July Fourth (Agg: 0-6) This game is a matter of just seeing the tie out more than anything else, the job was already done in the 1st leg.

Sunday

League Round 13: dani vs July Fourth Like our league opponents on Saturday, We face strugglers dani away from home, We would expect to win here as well, but it's never easy.

Champions League Last 16, 1st Leg: Bursaspor vs July Fourth We have a rather simple task on paper in the last 16 round of the CL, Standard 5* team here and we would want to get a good win here to put the tie beyond any doubt before the 2nd leg.

breaking new: 2 days ago Tongly45 now begins a new chapter at Crazy FC. 700k and 5 tk was awarded by nordeus. Crazy FC will be a 35T club without any futher more investissement.

Didi Kristianbiano 643 k$ was the 1st ever signing of the club. Nordeus has suggested him as introduction to tranfer market. 1Tk for him

Nguyễn Anh Tuấn was sold and bring the club an other sum of 382 k$

Crazy Fc now 2nd in the league (2 point behind 1st) and still in the cup but lost 2-0 the 1st leg(before i take the team lol )
    we have now 7tk and 450 k$
    we will look for some good player in tranfer market to turn the 1st leg in the cup out. Vive Crazy FC
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    breaking new: 2 days ago Tongly45 now begins a new chapter at Crazy FC. 700k and 5 tk was awarded by nordeus. Crazy FC will be a 35T club without any futher more investissement.

Didi Kristianbiano 643 k$ was the 1st ever signing of the club. Nordeus has suggested him as introduction to tranfer market. 1Tk for him

Nguyễn Anh Tuấn was sold and bring the club an other sum of 382 k$

Crazy Fc now 2nd in the league (2 point behind 1st) and still in the cup but lost 2-0 the 1st leg(before i take the team lol )
    we have now 7tk and 450 k$
    we will look for some good player in tranfer market to turn the 1st leg in the cup out. Vive Crazy FC
    I would of waited until day 1 of a new season to start a Pure 35T club without the help of farming/T-Buying, You would of been able to maximise the number of tokens saved during the first season. I believe that you can succeed with only spending around 10-15T a season in the low levels of the game (to around Level 8-15, depending on which server your playing on.) I did have 'Troll City' all those seasons ago, But they weren't a real 35T club since I did do loads of farming to buy jerseys and stock up for the cup format maniulation attempt that failed when things got tough on that particular server at Level 12. The only real 35T clubs I've had are ASBUB and ANGEL in the 35T league but since your competing with other forum members you need to spend most of your tokens.
    roni and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast