Page 32 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Like Tree2802Likes

Thread: Season 47

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'd keep on developing the young player than getting the scout, your getting 3 more seasons out of him. Plus you have already spent a great deal of skill points in the new position and you still have the choice of a different SA if you want. Your young player will also be a triple roller compared to the scouts dual role.
    Thank you JF ...can you suggest on this also please ...

here's the Mr.Scout .... 2nd one is youth that I purchased yesterday .. I want give triple role for the 2nd one and want give SA either Aerial defender/defensive wall ... is it good to buy the scout and give triple role as the scout already has aerial defender as SA ..

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post

Thank you JF ...can you suggest on this also please ...

here's the Mr.Scout .... 2nd one is youth that I purchased yesterday .. I want give triple role for the 2nd one and want give SA either Aerial defender/defensive wall ... is it good to buy the scout and give triple role as the scout already has aerial defender as SA ..

Don't train a scout player an extra role, at his training speeds it's like 100-125 greens at 6* to give him the 3rd role. Only Train him the role if your really feel its necessary and you are going to use him often in all 3 roles. If you insist on the triple roles train your young guy again since you would still need to hand over 50T for the scout.
    FCB and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    bought scout after 3 seasons ... thank you JF

ppturano and Chester FC like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Don't train a scout player an extra role, at his training speeds it's like 100-125 greens at 6* to give him the 3rd role. Only Train him the role if your really feel its necessary and you are going to use him often in all 3 roles. If you insist on the triple roles train your young guy again since you would still need to hand over 50T for the scout.
    Thank you JF ... I am sorry to ask you so many things on almost similar situations but this will be the last in this ...could you suggest whom to keep ...

I have to sell one player to sign my newly bought scout ... which one I can sell ...1st one is Triple role player with 1SKP to 5* but 22yo and second one is 18yo and close to 6* but 2 roles ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Thank you JF ... I am sorry to ask you so many things on almost similar situations but this will be the last in this ...could you suggest whom to keep ...

I have to sell one player to sign my newly bought scout ... which one I can sell ...1st one is Triple role player with 1SKP to 5* but 22yo and second one is 18yo and close to 6* but 2 roles ...

train this one is a waste of packs, choose a better one
    FCB likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    train this one is a waste of packs, choose a better one
    did not understand ...which one do you want me to keep 22yo triple role 4* or 18yo 2 roles 5* ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

I'd sell Vidic here, the other guy can still be retained for a number of seasons and still be developed in the next couple of seasons if needed.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yeah, Nordeus did me good. Finally a scout that fits into my roster.

Season 47-scout.jpg

That buy was needed, there is a team with higher avg. quality in my league.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 11-20-2013 at 08:31 AM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

did not understand ...which one do you want me to keep 22yo triple role 4* or 18yo 2 roles 5* ?
    Vidic has no chance for first team place, sell him and find an other, triple role isn't really needed
    Stojokovic good for reserve but not for POT. his training speed isn't great (30-60-90 i think) you can keep him as reserve 2 season.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Pro
    This season, ive decided that im retiring with immediate effect. Still in the cup, won both my league games (though lost my champs league match) so this is in no way a rage quit lol, just see this as more of a chore than fun now!

Best players have been sold (would hate to think id ruined some top players career lol) and team has been set to illegal formation.

Would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum, have found out a lot of useful information and tips over the past year

They think its all over, it is now....................
    tongly45 likes this.

Page 32 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast