Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Can't stand 'Tankers' - its cheating and should be discouraged

Rookie
    do you know there are 11 million player playing this game. it makes 11,000,000++ different opinion about tanking.

there will be no end to this topic until nordeus make revolutionary moves.

as for myself, i'm tanking this season to get stronger for next season. if next season there are still many stronger team, maybe i'll tanking again.

Where is the fun in losing? i'm having fun being lose while i'm tanking, so i can focus to training my player.

i enjoy set to hard tackling style just wanted to see stronger team get many injuries. it's really fun. i'm pretty sure some of you'll be extremely happy to see your opponent's player injured. so you can win the match without worried.

being called losers, that's fine. i play this game for having fun, not to get nauseated or getting headache if my team just lose 1 or 2 match like token buyer. and i'm non-token buyer, so nothing to lose.

maybe some tankers have same opinion like me, also there are still 11,000,000++ player have different opinion about tanking

i found happiness when my trophy room is full of 1st place award only, not 2nd place or below. if i think i can't get 1st place, i'll Tanking. as simple as that .this is my happiness. go find your own happiness in this game

the objective for playing game is having fun, if you're cannot having fun, you have choices to quit anytime. sorry for my bad grammar

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by neojihad View Post
    do you know there are 11 million player playing this game. it makes 11,000,000++ different opinion about tanking.

as for myself, i'm tanking this season to get stronger for next season. if next season there are still many stronger team, maybe i'll tanking again.

Where is the fun in losing? i'm having fun being lose while i'm tanking, so i can focus to training my player.

i enjoy set to hard tackling style just wanted to see stronger team get many injuries. it's really fun. i'm pretty sure some of you'll be extremely happy to see your opponent's player injured. so you can win the match without worried.

being called losers, that's fine. i play this game for having fun, not to get nauseated or getting headache if my team just lose 1 or 2 match like token buyer. and i'm non-token buyer, so nothing to lose.

maybe some tankers have same opinion like me, also there are still 11,000,000++ player have different opinion about tanking

i found happiness when my trophy room is full of 1st place award only, not 2nd place or below. if i think i can't get 1st place, i'll Tanking. as simple as that .this is my happiness. go find your own happiness in this game

the objective for playing game is having fun, if you're cannot having fun, you have choices to quit anytime. sorry for my bad grammar

Cheers!
    There are 11 million subscribers but under half of them are actually active users.

Rookie
    Yes, of course, under half of them is still large amount of player, and it's still million

Dreamer

i found happiness when my trophy room is full of 1st place award only, not 2nd place or below. if i think i can't get 1st place, i'll Tanking. as simple as that .
    I'm really struggling to see a line between tanking and league manipulation.

As shown in quoted post, tankers are quite happy and proud to decide which games to win and which games to lose, which opponents they will try and help and which to try and harm. Picking and choosing when and when not to try and win.

They show they are happy to laugh at the basic rules of any sporting game, which is to win. They show they are not only happy to be losers, but happy to manipulate game results as they see fit.

As I said in a post earlier, this reason doesn't bother me, but it does make it very easy for me to say that tanking is wrong.
    festinator likes this.

Cheers!
    There are tankers, and then there are trolls like you who enjoy purposefully injuring other peoples players while doing it. The thing is, most people tank just because they aren't going to win first, or make the top 4. I mean really, just deal with it and try again next season. If you really care about winning so badly, cough up 5 bucks and go bid on some 5 star players. Dont whine that you can't do it and start losing on purpose. Its unfair for the people who actually tried and got promoted into your league. They win because they're willing to spend a couple of bucks when they think they need better players to succeed, or they are just straight up better managers. Tanking is the cheap way of winning, and I will always look down on it. Try your best, and if your team REALLY is that bad, you won't make top 7 anyways so jump for joy.
    TypTex likes this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Rookie
    Festinator, what about me? On my main account I saw 2 5* player on market from begining of the season. I play with 3 accounts on diferente servers, I am 1st in league on everyone and still in all competitions exept for my main where I lost in Cup from guy that is 3 levels above me and I dont want to pay for scouts....why is that cheating? Thats trying to get even with masivly token buyers, slowly but yet. Aldo I agree that neojihad is just troll.I havent tanked yet because I dont know will I be able to resist impul to win. Also if I played with only this account I would probably not be able to just sit and watch me loosing. Thats my 5 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Krile007 View Post
    Festinator, what about me? On my main account I saw 2 5* player on market from begining of the season. I play with 3 accounts on diferente servers, I am 1st in league on everyone and still in all competitions exept for my main where I lost in Cup from guy that is 3 levels above me and I dont want to pay for scouts....why is that cheating? Thats trying to get even with masivly token buyers, slowly but yet. Aldo I agree that neojihad is just troll.I havent tanked yet because I dont know will I be able to resist impul to win. Also if I played with only this account I would probably not be able to just sit and watch me loosing. Thats my 5 cents
    Yeah I know most tankers aren't like neo. You should always try to keep winning. When you're team truly isn't good enough, you won't have to try to lose, it'll lose all its games itself. Can't really blame token buyers, as they are the ones that are really dedicated to the game and winning enough to spend money on it. What's the point of a game if people are trying to lose. Takes the fun right out of it, and winning doesn't feel as good.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

Rookie
    ohhkay so i'm troll now , i just giving challenge to token buyer while injure them, like all of you, token buyer gives us tanker a challenge, hard time with your super awesome team.

you think tanking is wrong, because you think you are the most righteous person. and you can't accept other perspective about tanking.

there are only 2 different things between tanker n token buyer
    tanker building team slowly but allmost without spends money.
    while token buyer instantly have high rated team and spends much money.

in the end, both sides will still have a great team. Different progress but still create same result.

in my case, i don't buy token, because i choose not to. i'd rather give my money for charity to orphanage, than waste my money in a game.

this topic is become serious issue because most of you are so into the game. i played it just looking for fun. this is just a game, not even real sport. get a life
    Last edited by neojihad; 12-05-2013 at 07:18 PM. Reason: double word appear

is the same in the real football, when some coaches like Mourinho, Rafa Benitez, pep Guardiola, say that they want only work in the better teams of europe, or in a teams with high budget and lot of quality. Tank is = I wanna play in a team with options to win.
    I am in my 3rd month in level 10, after won 3 CL in 3 seasons, I'm 1st in the league with some players near 8* and I'm so happy. Never will change my strategy for others. (^-^)

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    is the same in the real football, when some coaches like Mourinho, Rafa Benitez, pep Guardiola, say that they want only work in the better teams of europe, or in a teams with high budget and lot of quality. Tank is = I wanna play in a team with options to win.
    I am in my 3rd month in level 10, after won 3 CL in 3 seasons, I'm 1st in the league with some players near 8* and I'm so happy. Never will change my strategy for others. (^-^)
    In real life if you lose on purpose, you get kicked out of whatever competition you're in and that's that.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast