Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Double Conner Fixed ??

4am
    Rookie
    Two instances (one for me and one for an opponent) so far this season, both resulted in a goal.

I still can't get my forwards scoring though, so if anyone's got an answer for that I'd be delighted to hear it...

you have bad luck... that's all... because in my case doble corners are saved for a DC, or my GK Jacques Songo'o... maybe we have to see if in our teams we have tall players, because this can be a factor to analize in the corners.... maybe you have a defense of short players¿?... (really don't know if is this the problem ehhhh^^ )

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    you have bad luck... that's all... because in my case doble corners are saved for a DC, or my GK Jacques Songo'o... maybe we have to see if in our teams we have tall players, because this can be a factor to analize in the corners.... maybe you have a defense of short players¿?... (really don't know if is this the problem ehhhh^^ )
    I have tall players in my team, one of my two DCs and my GK are intact giants. The others are tail too. Above 185 cm all of them.

Gotcha. We can only say it's still very high chance for a goal after double corner, just wasn't so lucky for my team tho.
    thanks guys !

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

Sigh, this discussion again. Double corner is nothing more than comment flavor that they add to the game. Of course you're going to notice it when if a goal comes from a corner, it always shows up in comments. Instead just look at the amount of corners you get during a game and the % you score/concede. The comments mean nothing.
    Just see it as another form of "A timely pass to 'player name' -> goal!/it clips the post/it goes wide/it goes over" Just flavor added to a shot/shot on target, double corners are just random statistics that are added into the comment for amusement.

This time I scored from a double corner!!!! I won the match becoz of that. I was expecting a goal as I read,"And he concedes the corner again"
    LOLs I fuel ad for my opponent I wud have gone furious to lose becoz of this.
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.

This is bull*&^ we are wasting so many chance to score Double Conner Fixed ??-double-corner-failed.jpg

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12