Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 10 people watching 1 game .....

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    players who make sub accounts to go and support their own matches .... that's so sad it's funny
    Agreed buddy......i dont do it......am not going to call it cheating...but think its sad that you have to go to that length to try to win....
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Dreamer
    The other problem with sub accounts is that they wreak and distort the lower leagues of this game.
    New players who are taking their team seriously and trying to build their team and win matches are paired up against all these dummy accounts no one gives a (whatever) about.
    It's nice to win, but it's better to beat an opponent who's trying to win as well.
    The Red Baron likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    players who make sub accounts to go and support their own matches .... that's so sad it's funny
    I agree with that!

I Spend a long time sorting out my team and when we aren't playing and I'm not doing T11 related activity (like watching videos / completing surveys) I'm getting on with having a life. I think its quite sad that someone will make multiple accounts and then go to the trouble of logging into each one of them every time he has a match.

The user must miss half of each game he plays signing in as other people to support himself. He should instead just try and manage and take care of his team, it would probably yield the same sorts of results!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12