Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Injuries unrealistic level!

An interesting thing is that it is about 50-60% getting injuried when yellow card exists. What a stupid setting. Can you often see yellow card with injury in a real football match? OK, if a foul incurred a serious injury, mostly it would be a red card.

My Turkish (not the food) star striker Guntuz has been injured 3 times this season.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

I think injuries become ugly stuff after season 3. I'm at season 4 now and can't believe the injury problems.. I've now got 7 injured players, only 2 replacements.. It's been like this since start of season, say since day 3 or 4.. Got 3 players injured in one game today again..
    It's kinda sad cause I've got myself young players about to get 6 stars, but they sit out injured, then heal, play 30 min then go back to the infirmary.
    I never did buy 1 token tho, so it's all good and I'm still in the cup, 1st in my CL group and top of my league and playing weird formations to accommodate with what the machine left me hihihi
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

I haven't trained once in 2 weeks, all players set to rest. I have had a rotating pool of 4-5 injured players. Yesterday I spent my last health packs to heal an injured player and bring my pool down to 3. This morning my AML who was 99 going into game, normal half press settings was injured taking me back to 4.
    Money connection? I've spent $30 in the last 48 hours.
    This game is not nearly as intelligent as some of you think it is. It is NOT Football Manager by Sega. It doesn't compute half the crap some of you think it does! Some of these fan written guides employ schemes that FM couldn't process!
    It's about making money and adverts. I've spent my last dime on this game. I'll keep playing but I just put the wrong credit card info in so I can't buy tokens on a whim anymore.

Rookie
    had an injury for 16 days and had 5 players injured at same time for all more than 5 days. Too many injuries in matches.

Rookie
    I've seen all the theories in relation to injuries but this game has it's own rules as to who gets injuries and when. It's like red and yellow cards. 99% of the time it will always be your best players that get injured. Star striker recently has had 4 injuries. I haven't fed him with drugs let him heal naturally, reintroduce a half game at a time. He's always at full health and moral before playing but 2 days, 3 days, 5 days and now 11 days. Not the only one but it proves the point that no matter you do Nordeus will always try and make you spend money.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I've got 4 teams on levels 7 to 10 and the thing i've noticed is that every season 1 of them gets stiffed with injuries the other 3 have roughly the same no matter how for the stadium is developed. I don't spend any money on tokens on any of the teams.

I always play hard tackling with all teams because it might make a slight difference with how many cards i pick up but if i can injure an opponents best player i love it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Los View Post
    Hi,
    does anyone face unrealistic level injuries in game?

I will explain, two week before this happened to me, 2-3 injuries every single game, 3 injuried players in last game, another two in current one, i spent lots of tokens to heal, in one week I got over 12 injuries, half my squad off!!

always If i train, i train on normal never hard!, conditions on green never below 75% morale superb, I think i know what im doing, lots of trophies I got, but for last two weeks every single game, or almost, at last on player is injured!!!

this is really wind me up and finally lead me to fed up felling with this game!!!

I've spent a lot of money but now i really anoyed and i think think this game engine cross the river with me

can you imagine yourself whole Man Uni or Real Madrid team inluding second line player got inury and been off in couple of weeks, or three seriusly injuried players just in one game?

we talking 5-6 stars players,

im really piss off, sorry
    Just stop spending money to heal players and you will see that now your players gets injured less...More ever keep an eye which player is getting again and again and sell them because some players are programmed to get injured more while some other will never get injured...ans as soon as you find players who is not getting injured then persist with him...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678