Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Injuries unrealistic level!

Its the first time for several seasons now that i have run out of red packs, I am not going to bother to buy or win (if i found any) any reds, i will dont bother to cure any player in the future, i prefer to use a sub ST as a GK instead.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Rookie
    Oh well - in the last three days I had overall 7 injured players - which makes me, to put it mildly, very unhappy. One of my teams lost all MCs and I was lucky to find a new MC this morning on the transfer-market. I lost some important games now - but it is "only" a game
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
    Oh well - in the last three days I had overall 7 injured players - which makes me, to put it mildly, very unhappy. One of my teams lost all MCs and I was lucky to find a new MC this morning on the transfer-market. I lost some important games now - but it is "only" a game
    just do what I do and play a your best player not already in the starting lineup in the MC spot. from what i have read it should not be penalized or they tend to play better.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Thumbs up

Another game, and another three injuries, I was offline, when I logged in and saw this pathetic view I start lough very loud,

funny as hell

Injuries unrealistic level!-1459291_446867302086130_76641976_n.jpg

my very best player, 7 star player out for another 12 days, two others too, insane....

do not buy any Tokens or Red Packs, as Tokens contaminated game in my opinion and ruin it...

game for me now is simply unplayable... so many injuries every day that im really struggling to put 11 players on field somethimes, and i can forget about subs....
    Last edited by Piotr Los; 12-03-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: hs
    DiZZee and Dorota Malgorzata like this.

Apprentice
    Same here... 20 injuries in 19 matches... always with players with 100% stamina.
    this game sucks... it's just a trick to gain money.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Los View Post
    Another game, and another three injuries, I was offline, when I logged in and saw this pathetic view I start lough very loud,

funny as hell

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1459291_446867302086130_76641976_n.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	16024

my very best player, 7 star player out for another 12 days, two others too, insane....

do not buy any Tokens or Red Packs, as Tokens contaminated game in my opinion and ruin it...

game for me now is simply unplayable... so many injuries every day that im really struggling to put 11 players on field somethimes, and i can forget about subs....
    You may have to concede by not turning up at matches soon, until payers recover. Is ur12 day injury he same player that is always getting injured....then sell him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    You may have to concede by not turning up at matches soon, until payers recover. Is ur12 day injury he same player that is always getting injured....then sell him.
    yes but he shouldnt have to sell his best players. a 7 star player doesnt happen every day, and its not a coincidence that this game targets your best players with long injuries frequently. if you dont have the red packs to heal him, then 12 days is a long time to keep a player, but 7 stars might be worth it if you wont have another for a few seasons.
    Dorota Malgorzata likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Would like to sell your best player which one you just bought for 50 TOKENS and severeal Mil $ its mean this player when be pulled out sqout list was the most expenisve player on whole market and with the big fat wage, would you sell?

I mean so where is the point to buy players from scout list where they are useless and just can't play?

I only can advise in case where you someone bought player from scout list for real many say by PP and player start having injuries,

go to your PP account:

- go to Resolution Centre
    - go to Report a problem
    - choose Received the wrong item, item is not as described or item is damaged

Click:

Dispute a Transaction, request money.

If you bought Tokens to buy player and treat yourself but your gift not giving you pleasure, simply return it and spent money somewhere else.
    rastaman70 and Belgji like this.

I finised last season on 1st place, dont know why as begging was outrageous...

to Noredus guys, as we down here in UK we will spent some money on your as I agreed with my work colleagues, we got feeling thats this game not support guys which will buy some goods from you, from other hand is eaven punish for spending money.

Scouts just bought from list cant play coz injuried, no protect cap on them, for season or two.
    Is annoyed to have 5 scouts 4 other players 5 stars in team and lost with team half of 3 starts one or two 4 star couple 5 starts, is against logic.

If I or if WE pay for good player and overall we play 5-6 stars team agains some avreage 4 start team there is no other end but win.

Could you imagine yourself in real life Manchester United or Real Madrid team with field predators to loose with San Marino?
    with full respects team of bankers or shopkeepers which going on the field just as little as twice a year?

No way,

pay to win should be the way
    Ivaylo Kostov likes this.

Angry pretorian

Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Los View Post
    for above reasons I think Im out
    this game is greedy, eager for money, and after money!

i pay a lot, but i see now this pattern!
    zero realistic, just money, tokens and adverts!

when I spent lots tokens on my team, I won 10:0 no matter what!

but now I fed up little bit coz I fill ripped off to much by TOP Eleven

still same tactics, same players, mentality, health, morale,

I still managing team with players 5-6 stars and I start loosing games plus having lots of injuries,
    and im lossing games with managers with players all over the field but not logic, no pattern, strategy etc, 2- 3 stars, really bad old and poor plaers, but I still loose with them

and any diffrerence is and only pattern I can see is I DO NOT SPENT ANY MORE MONEY ON THIS STUPID GREEDY GAME!!!

because I try to enjoy this game without put more money but i can't!!!

and this is only pattern which i catch up!!!
    I sudenly STOP watching advers and buying tokens!
    and suddenlly I start loosing every game no matter what even if play 4-4-2 with 5-6 star players agains 2-3 star players and players are all over the field! couples games back I hardly won 2:1 agains team where ST defend net and goalkeeper plays as ST !!! how stupid is this!!!!

do not call me nowbie because I have 1st palce trophy for every Ligue till now plus lots of tropchies CHam Lig and Cup.

so how this game is fair for/to players?
    this is the absolute truth. I have so far bought all of the league, with deadly lead and goal difference. At the beginning of this season, do not buy tokens (unlike previous when I was buying hundreds) and I started to lose teams with 10 units lower odds of me. for the first 3 games had three losses in the league only to compare last season is no loss:mad

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast