Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Injuries unrealistic level!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    I always was thinking that the injuries have nothing to do with training intensity. The game engine would injure your players no matter what to make you spend some tokens or red boosters. And if you don't spend your money your players will stay healthy even if you train them to the ground.
    Last season I spent a few bucks for tokens and had like 13 injuries in 3 days. My players were in good shape and I didn't train them except regular stretching, but they kept getting injured. I thought that Nordeus just wanted make me to spend some more money at the time. This season I'm almost out of tokens and quitting the game, I haven't spent a penny on the game, so I decided to check out how much injuries I'd get training players to zero condition. And got ZERO injuries:
    Attachment 15876

Some of those players where injured twice last season. I can't injure any of them this season.
    I have a league game in a couple hours. This squad will play at 0 condition and with illegal formation without defense. Wandering how would they do.
    they should win
    Joe Hillis likes this.

Woohoo, even more injuries...

Rookie
    I won't be surprised. I made them to play practice match now. No one was injured again. And every single player is at 0 condition now.
    Injuries unrealistic level!-train.jpg

Rookie
    0:8 loss. Only back-up goalie got injured playing at striker position. Probably I should be proud of my two DC's that played MC and ST with 0 condition - they've got 7 rating:
    Injuries unrealistic level!-lol.jpgInjuries unrealistic level!-loll2.jpg
    What kind of joke this game is...
    Belgji likes this.

i have lost my temper
    big pressure lack of control lead to to stress and anger...

Dreamer
    all good .. it's that sort of game
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I get frustrated with my team sometimes too... it just means you are interested, if you weren't it would not make you so out of temper! You can say about anger (Vent thread good for that), about injuries.. But PLEASE try to keep nice language.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3 days ago i won 40~ tokens and You can see what happened. Before that i haven't injuries. Should be 8 ijnuries but i healed my striker two times...
    Luckily i never bought any token. This is third and my last season with this ****
    Injuries unrealistic level!-noszkurwa.jpg
    Dorota Malgorzata likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Injuries and how you manage them are part of the game, part of the challenge.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe your players aren't strong enough their fitness is low try improve their strength bro
    I haven't faced any of these problems last season only two injuries and this season 12 games so far I only had one I injury and I think because I went really hard on training , but yeh like you said it might be the game that's giving you a hard time and yeah you have the right to be pissed off but there's nothing we can do unfortunately . Good luck
    TypTex and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast