Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: losing interest fast...

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    You're absolutely right, except one thing - you think they share your (Irish?) mentality, and that's wrong.
    From what I've learned through my social studies I can promise you that different people in different countries have different views regarding to business.
    For instance, I live in Israel, and the mentality here is an obvious one - "Make the minimum effort for the maximum money".
    now these guys are from Russia, aren't they? I can grantee you that they share the same business mentality...
    I can see your point but I am sure there are some serbians who work hard and put alot of effort into their business, the same as there is alot of Scottish people (im from Glasgow) who do the whole "minimum effort for maximum money" thing.

Like I said if the people who own Nordeus have employed the right people then it doesn't take much effort to instruct these people to do what they are paid for. If like you said the want money for little effort then they probably haven't employed the right people which I think is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    Isn't BigB a Gers fan? If so, that's fairly unlikely...
    Lol...im Glasgow born and bred...although I know there is a rangers supporters club in Dublin. There ain't many countries round the world where there isnt one.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

1 or 2 games you can lose due to circumstances, not 7-8 a season. I just can't believe how many times i lose a game in last minute, while my team never scores then. Against bot teams, with wrong players on wrong positions, and my 11 all with special skills? No thank you. I bought some tokens every now and then, i'm done with that! Too bad the designers do not manage balancing the game a bit more.

btw: the number of bot teams in the lower levels shows how fast people are running away here. I think in my league there's 2 teams with a coach. At lvl 7 that is...

Very discouraging!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruibe View Post
    btw: the number of bot teams in the lower levels shows how fast people are running away here. I think in my league there's 2 teams with a coach. At lvl 7 that is...

Very discouraging!
    Yes, just noticed the same in 4 level 6 leagues. I would have thought that it become more active with each level. But the opposite is happening??

Anyone between Level 8 and 12, view similar or opposite views??

This is a disheartening thread. Just got to level 4 and I was having so much fun. I am convinced though, especially by olina1.

What is crazy is how I can really feel like it's working. When I manage I really have felt like my mid game substitutions and formation changes make a difference. But now I am convinced they don't
    Last edited by thetoe; 12-20-2013 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Yes, just noticed the same in 4 level 6 leagues. I would have thought that it become more active with each level. But the opposite is happening??

Anyone between Level 8 and 12, view similar or opposite views??
    I have an opposite experience. All my league teams r active and some of them change formations to counter(I like that). 2 CL teams in my group are stronger than me and r active Anthe weaker one too is active(he saw our yesterdays match while I didn't). Cup opponents both are active. The first one did not see the matches but he had bought new players before 2nd leg and also changed formations. The current round opponent even saw our 1st leg match.

I am level 9 BTW.
    DiZZee and Jll02 like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567