Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: losing interest fast...

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Have you noticed any patterns when you watch a game or not?

I watched all my games at the start of the season all against weaker opponents and struggled to 6 draws in a row. I then purposely didn't watch my last 3 games all against stronger opponents and I won them easily, 3-0, 4-1 and 6-1!!!
    Well, first of all, I quit spending my time on that nonsense and this is my last submission in this forum as well.

Secondly, my last game was against a weaker opponent, that didn't show up in the match and I had +15% possession. Guess what? My stronger team (5-6 stars), playing in own grounds, with +15% possession, all at full morale and stamina (and with countered formation?!) lost 0-3. Funny...

Sent from my GT-I9100
    Belgji likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Starker17 View Post
    And also my lower 2 or 3 star rated players do better than the 5, 6 or 7 star rated players. Whats with this?
    performance of that player only
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexanik View Post
    Well, first of all, I quit spending my time on that nonsense and this is my last submission in this forum as well.

Secondly, my last game was against a weaker opponent, that didn't show up in the match and I had +15% possession. Guess what? My stronger team (5-6 stars), playing in own grounds, with +15% possession, all at full morale and stamina (and with countered formation?!) lost 0-3. Funny...
    I'm with you, Mexanik. After 13 seasons and after winning all there is to win, I really don't see the point in playing anymore, especially after realizing that all of my achievements were not due to my tactical prowess, but just a result of pure luck...

At this point, I'm just having fun with winning with stupid tactics, maybe that willl make people annoyed so they demand a better GE (or leave...)
    Belgji likes this.

losing interest fast

I've played 4 seasons off top eleven and i can safely say that this game needs major updates, for one i dont find it even the slightest bit fair when I have a match against someone who's quality is 15.8 compared to my 26.7, they have their keeper as a striker, they don't watch the match where as I do yet I still lose or draw furthermore, i play on my android and I've noticed I've got to open up the app twice (once when i get a message that my match is starting and once when the match start) this is because as the game kicks off the app crashes and im forced to close it then wait for it to open up again, also today i completely missed my match as i got a message half way through the game saying "your match is about to start" i opened the app and it crashed as i was about to open the match then my previously problem started all over again, also the transfer system is a little messed up, the fact that we lose all the tokens we use for buying players, it's a bit like a football team negotiating for a player but losing to another team but they still have to give the money they used to bid for him! There needs to be some major changes to both the game and its system!, please don't put any hate messages on this I'm just expressing my view of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Ronaldo Gargan View Post
    I've played 4 seasons off top eleven and i can safely say that this game needs major updates, for one i dont find it even the slightest bit fair when I have a match against someone who's quality is 15.8 compared to my 26.7, they have their keeper as a striker, they don't watch the match where as I do yet I still lose or draw furthermore, i play on my android and I've noticed I've got to open up the app twice (once when i get a message that my match is starting and once when the match start) this is because as the game kicks off the app crashes and im forced to close it then wait for it to open up again, also today i completely missed my match as i got a message half way through the game saying "your match is about to start" i opened the app and it crashed as i was about to open the match then my previously problem started all over again, also the transfer system is a little messed up, the fact that we lose all the tokens we use for buying players, it's a bit like a football team negotiating for a player but losing to another team but they still have to give the money they used to bid for him! There needs to be some major changes to both the game and its system!, please don't put any hate messages on this I'm just expressing my view of the game.
    Your not alone in wanting big changes to the game. But it ain't going to happen with Nordeus. They haven't got a clue how to make the changes.
    Belgji likes this.

Rookie
    Your not alone in wanting big changes to the game. But it ain't going to happen with Nordeus. They haven't got a clue how to make the changes.
    You mean they haven't got any interest in making changes, except ones that increase their profit...
    Belgji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    You mean they haven't got any interest in making changes, except ones that increase their profit...
    I had this conversation with someone a while ago.

Why would any business not want to improve their product? I own a few businesses and constantly look at ways to improve them to keep my customers happy. I don't buy into this idea that they have enough happy customers and are still earning lots of money, no business in the world ever makes 'enough' money. Who would not like to earn more money no matter how much you already earn.

You just have to look at this forum to see how much money they are losing out on with how many people refuse to buy tokens because of Nordeus' incompetence.

And lastly lets say they do have the capabilities to make the required changes, why wouldn't they? Do they pay these people to do nothing?

Like I said if you look at the jobs that are advertised on the Nordeus website I think it suggests they don't have the correct people at the company to make the changes and that T11 has gotten to big for them.

And it's not as though they are totally blind and can't see that things need fixed, you've just proved to everyone that tactics in the game mean nothing. If it was me I would have someone working on that right away.

Rookie
    I had this conversation with someone a while ago.

Why would any business not want to improve their product? I own a few businesses and constantly look at ways to improve them to keep my customers happy. I don't buy into this idea that they have enough happy customers and are still earning lots of money, no business in the world ever makes 'enough' money. Who would not like to earn more money no matter how much you already earn.

You just have to look at this forum to see how much money they are losing out on with how many people refuse to buy tokens because of Nordeus' incompetence.

And lastly lets say they do have the capabilities to make the required changes, why wouldn't they? Do they pay these people to do nothing?

Like I said if you look at the jobs that are advertised on the Nordeus website I think it suggests they don't have the correct people at the company to make the changes and that T11 has gotten to big for them.

And it's not as though they are totally blind and can't see that things need fixed, you've just proved to everyone that tactics in the game mean nothing. If it was me I would have someone working on that right away.
    You're absolutely right, except one thing - you think they share your (Irish?) mentality, and that's wrong.
    From what I've learned through my social studies I can promise you that different people in different countries have different views regarding to business.
    For instance, I live in Israel, and the mentality here is an obvious one - "Make the minimum effort for the maximum money".
    now these guys are from Russia, aren't they? I can grantee you that they share the same business mentality...
    Belgji likes this.

Banned
    "Make the minimum effort for the maximum money".
    now these guys are from Russia, aren't they? I can grantee you that they share the same business mentality...
    you just desribed every country inthe world. and they are from Serbia, which is worse. Mostl likely mafia and this game is a way to launder money.
    Joe Hillis and Belgji like this.

4am
    Rookie
    You're absolutely right, except one thing - you think they share your (Irish?) mentality, and that's wrong.
    Isn't BigB a Gers fan? If so, that's fairly unlikely...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast