Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is somebody cheating us?

i bought about 15 players, and i paid 20 token once but win it , otherwise it is often 2-6 token .. all depend on time you are bidding and how many are around
    in my experience Thai fans have less offers to get free tokens and hardly last 2-3 rounds .. but may be this guy has just bought some tokens , just bcz you don't buy them that don't means others don't do darling , the game is still active bcz people are buying otherwise it would shut its doors long time ago

Rookie
    I think timing is everything for auction, I get 5/6 18/20years 5* close to 6 the first day of the season ( between the start and the server crash) for 1 to 3 token each of them fast trainers. Then have to go to many biding war ( that I have lost most of the time because it was going to crazy) once in a while I get decent players a bargain price. Yesterday I get a DC/DMC aerial def 21 yrs 5* ( 3 skills to get 6*) fast trainer for only 2 tokens...... Go figure!!!!!

I do think some strage goings on do happen
    I've just come off the TM.
    Top twenty for quality all 3*34 all 18 to 19 all selling clubs start or end in FC. and a couple of 4*35.
    Every single one was single position, no SA. all showed form ratings yet no game stats. Yes!, I suppose they could have all played friendlies I suppose, bit of a coincidence though I'd say.

Now either some academies have just dumped a load of players or the engine is generating an awful lot of players on my server.
    In fact I'd say on my server 60-70% match the above as I don't think it is being fed by higher levels.
    The only time there is a significant change is around 2 hours before maintenance when all the new players added their auctions end in 5 hours.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

This
    Thread
    is
    Stupid
    4 Seasons
    100W 3D 1L

it's interesting how 70% of asians are from thailand (which all of them are from bangkok), other 30% are from malasyia and philippines, and only once i saw one japanese. So, from entire asia there's nobody else?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bannaned View Post
    it's interesting how 70% of asians are from thailand (which all of them are from bangkok), other 30% are from malasyia and philippines, and only once i saw one japanese. So, from entire asia there's nobody else?!?
    Over 70% of real Asians are from China. On T11, I've played against teams from Indonesia, South Korea, Israel and Saudi Arabia, so I'd assume their managers are from there as well.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Over 70% of real Asians are from China. On T11, I've played against teams from Indonesia, South Korea, Israel and Saudi Arabia, so I'd assume their managers are from there as well.
    There are probably NO teams from China cos they are unable to log in to Facebook and You Tube.

I have played against a team from Taiwan. There were a couple of Japanese teams, quite a fair bit from Indonesia...
    but not too many from S'pore and Malaysia.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

that is true...

Quote Originally Posted by bannaned View Post
    I've been observing transfers and rarely there's transfer you have to bid more than 10 tokens, of course, I'm talking 5* players around 25 years old. But every F*****g time I bid for a player I spend 20+ tokens and sometimes I even dont get player (I spent around 32 tokens once and lost).

Here's interesting part:
    - every time I'm bidding against someone and go up to 20+ tokens, they are asian, mostly thai
    - every single time I send them message "I think top eleven is cheating. can you confirm that you really did bid against me", I havent get a single answer
    - I saw today 2 transfers (5* players, around 25 years) in which 5-6 ppls bidded in initial round, but in knockout not a single person bidded. To me, that is really really weird.

in conclusion - i think top eleven is cheating us. they have "ghost profiles" that have infinitive tokens and only purpose is that we spend more tokens.

I did not know that would be a answer for me. I lost three auction all against Indonesian and Thai players. I lost 29, 37 and last one 42 tokens. They bid everything and even sometimes bid 2 times in same round. I checked their FB account and looks like ghost, i messaged them and no respond at all. The last auction that i lost was weird. The value of the player was around 4.68 M 4 stars player. Before i go bid i always check other bidders budgets and if i see they dont have enough budget i bid longer. We bid up to 9 million and i lost due to lack of tokens. I dont understand how it happened that guy can bid up to 9 million since he has only 4.68 million budget. I also checked his squad and he has only 1 and 2 stars players not even one 3 stars player. That stupid game cheating us and they have very very poor customer support.
    cracicot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    call the FBI,
    sorry had to much tacos..u know how stomach reacts to that..
    You are useless for the thread's arguments. Keep eating tacos so your fingers won't type, please.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by maddusa View Post
    Before i go bid i always check other bidders budgets and if i see they dont have enough budget i bid longer.
    Stop doing that because you need to have enough money for only first bid, after that you can bid as long as you have tokens. You then have 7 days to recover from negative budget or your players start being listed for sale by the game starting with the most valued player..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast