Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By TypTex
  • 3 Post By HULIANO
  • 3 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By HULIANO

Thread: injurie

injurie

When a player is injured during a match, do you need to replace him (by hand)? Or does the machine it automatically?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you are present, you will need to put in a sub. If you are not, and have assigned the bench sub positions, it will automatically do it.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Here's a thing that bugs me about Injuries ... the auto sub gets the player subbed off quickly but when you are watching it takes forever to get the sub on the pitch no matter how quick you try and make the change.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Here's a thing that bugs me about Injuries ... the auto sub gets the player subbed off quickly but when you are watching it takes forever to get the sub on the pitch no matter how quick you try and make the change.
    It takes on average 8 mins in the game to get the sub come in I always sub my players at 80th min to get the rest pack

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    It takes on average 8 mins in the game to get the sub come in I always sub my players at 80th min to get the rest pack
    I hate that ... if it's a tight game wondering weather to make a late sub or not just to get a pack, I just know if I do the other lot will run down the other end and score leaving me with a health pack and no points

Oh the decisions we have to make here ))

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    I hate that ... if it's a tight game wondering weather to make a late sub or not just to get a pack, I just know if I do the other lot will run down the other end and score leaving me with a health pack and no points

Oh the decisions we have to make here ))
    For me if my team is either winning or losing, I will sub. if it's a tie, then it depends on the condition of my players.
    Last edited by HULIANO; 11-25-2013 at 04:24 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It seems like the sub time varies, I got one in 2 minutes today! But usually it's more like 5 (game minutes)

It seems when I am losing and make a sub.. it just gets worse. I have been trying to not "over manage" lately...
    TypTex, festinator and HULIANO like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It seems like the sub time varies, I got one in 2 minutes today! But usually it's more like 5 (game minutes)

It seems when I am losing and make a sub.. it just gets worse. I have been trying to not "over manage" lately...
    I only sub till the end of the game, unless there are injured players. Because as I've observed, I've won against many same quality teams whose managers made 3 subs during those game and ended up losing the match to me even though I did not attend those matches.
    Last edited by HULIANO; 11-25-2013 at 04:26 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.